EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Really weird problem. bunk.is links instantly close in firefox but if I open in firefox private or other browsers they work fine.

mistychen42

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 6, 2022
Simple work around to just open in firefox private browsing but this is really weird and annoying. I've disabled every single extension and no change. Any bunker.is link it will open and then once the page starts to load firefox just closes the tab. But if I open it in firefox private it works fine, even with the same addons running. Chrome, Edge, fine.

Figured I'd ask here ot see if anyone else had similar issue and might know how to fix. If not I'll just stick with opening things in private but just really weird.

Solution
happens to me too, very annoying. albums and videos in albums work fine, but individual .mp4 links are fucky i believe.
this is on firefox 106.0.2
Delete your browser cache and try again. We just, literally 2-3 mins ago pushed an update.

You must delete your cache as we've edited a JS file.
Yep same once I click on the link it automatically tells me no file found 401 error

Simple work around to just open in firefox private browsing but this is really weird and annoying. I've disabled every single extension and no change. Any bunker.is link it will open and then once the page starts to load firefox just closes the tab. But if I open it in firefox private it works fine, even with the same addons running. Chrome, Edge, fine.

Figured I'd ask here ot see if anyone else had similar issue and might know how to fix. If not I'll just stick with opening things in private but just really weird.

Yeah. Same... but even private doesn´t work for me all the time.

Yep same once I click on the link it automatically tells me no file found 401 error
What version of Firefox are you guys on?

Just tried a bunch of albums and all work just fine.

Not that if you open up the console it will close it or redirect you back to your previous URL. This is due to a series of event that have happened within the last two weeks that I'm not going to get into details.

What version of Firefox are you guys on?

Just tried a bunch of albums and all work just fine.

Not that if you open up the console it will close it or redirect you back to your previous URL. This is due to a series of event that have happened within the last two weeks that I'm not going to get into details.
I’m using aloha browser but it I use the standard internet explorer it works

happens to me too, very annoying. albums and videos in albums work fine, but individual .mp4 links are fucky i believe.

Delete your browser cache and try again. We just, literally 2-3 mins ago pushed an update.

You must delete your cache as we've edited a JS file.

Solution
Started working again today but cleared the cache anyway and working much better. Thanks for the response!

Back
Top Bottom