EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Raya Carmona

What you guys think the chances she drop real good stuff?
Anywhere from 0% to 0,00000001%, you wont see anything worth from her, she has a 1,5k goal in her lives just so she takes her bra off and then never show her nipples, you think she will post them for 50$ as a PPV in this new profile? She could do this in her other channel not make a new one, this is just a new way to scam even more money with word play and fans expecting things that wont be in the video. When she says "im naked in bed in this set" and she is naked and all the pictures are of her back and she is sitting on the bed.... what did you expect and what she delivered? XXX profile my ass...

I subbed to the new OF and asked her if she would post nudes on the wall/messages or would everything be PPV. She said outright that all nudes will be customs only. Shes sent this out in Dms. But based on what she literally said I'm not convinced it would be nude. So I'm not taking a chance at all.

Rayac440a277b08b5f73.png

She’s a grifter boys. Even back when she was making call of duty videos she was faking that shit too lmao. Spend your money how you want, but you might as well just set it on fire if you’re going to give it to her.
That was a stroke of genius. Having her BF play while she pretended to play, really got her a decent following. And her youtube made bank. Anyone who pays even 1$ for any kinda female attention deserves to get ripped off.

I was messaging her and she said after the polaroid drawing ends first week of november she will be open to doing fully topless. so we will see

I'm guessing she never actually replies on OF, it's probably her bf or assistant, like most popular OF girls. Here's to hoping she goes all out on the paid OF, but with her history the girl knows how to milk money out of us very well. I feel like the only way girls like this ever go hardcore is if business completely dries up and a bunch of customers are asking for full XXX stuff, she has enough simps paying her that she'll never need to do it sadly.

great pix, she finally listened! hopefully she goes all the way. lets encourage this and tell her how much we love it

Is she making masturbauon vids ?
Lol, no... She barely makes anything worth the time to watch, 1 and a half hours live and you get 15 seconds of her sucking on a dildo... The rest is just the same with any video she ever made

Back
Top Bottom