• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Question about upload

tops915

Lurker
Jul 21, 2024
Hi

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but i m a bit scared to upload content online that i ve collected from models because of copyright issues. I m not very good with internet stuff and wanted to ask if there are any DMCA or legal issues with posting in online. Thanks

I think as long as you are posting anonymously there shouldn't be any issues. Nobody will come at your door and ask for the payment of those content lol . Chill, you can use vpn, proxies or free vpn will also work. Check the guide for upload in the support thread it's all mentioned there.

The whole point of a DMCA notice is to remove or take down the content (something the site would deal with, not you), not to track the user who uploaded it. That is an entirely different legal process. If you are really worried then connect to a VPN before uploading.

Back
Top Bottom