EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat QuarterJade - Discussion Thread

i'm sure some of these twitch girls do to some degree. like 5unfl0wer, aria, and kailey mae off the top of my head. specifically kailey, very blatantly enjoys voyeurism. they are normal people like you and me. would you get off to a bunch of people on a forum talking about how hot you are? maybe some comments do, some don't. women are a lot hornier and nastier than men they just don't ever talk about it, most repress it. i imagine jodi maybe gets off to being hot on the internet, but probably not so much the comments about her body. maybe the idea of comments like ours discussing her cnc kink might spark something in her a tiny bit, but who knows if she'll let the thought of strangers having their way with her body after a twitchcon party turn her on, or maybe she'll be disgusted. we'll never know but it is fun to think about her like that.
idk bro i don't hang around their circles, u know reddits,groups etc etc. it's mostly people i know from twitch clips and for the old days when i used to watch OTV

i bet jodi has looked through the tag for herself on ao3. she already loves reading smut.
I will say, though, Jaime has went on record saying she's seen the OTVF smut fanfics on AO3; so it's not out of the realm of possibilities that Jodi knows about it or has been told about it.

I will say, though, Jaime has went on record saying she's seen the OTVF smut fanfics on AO3; so it's not out of the realm of possibilities that Jodi knows about it or has been told about it.
I had no idea about Jaime, do you know when she said this or what vod so I can see what she said?

does anyone think she rejects her asian side? like idk the vibe is white
bro what did i say, i knew her sorority vibe + an all asian friend group (you know how cliquey they can be) would result in her being closet racist

not just the scarra clip but there's her saying verbatim i just hate black people (haha jokes!)
i don't think she's racist racist but she definitly "others" people to feel above them hidden behind a joking group setting imo

bro what did i say, i knew her sorority vibe + an all asian friend group (you know how cliquey they can be) would result in her being closet racist

not just the scarra clip but there's her saying verbatim i just hate black people (haha jokes!)
i don't think she's racist racist but she definitly "others" people to feel above them hidden behind a joking group setting imo
This reminds me the icumdrop girl running away with her friends because 2 black dudes were talking to each other near them loooool. they even review it on their show they had at the time with Destiny loooool, Poki was on the episode as well. Besides the clip of the same girl saying that "everybody" says the N word in New York. "Yeah sure :D" About Jodi welll it's a common thing biracial people havin this type of distopia. Think about Chloe Bennét.

Did she delete bikini pics from her IG? I remember seeing a few years ago, a pic of her in a red bikini and some underboob showing. Did she PG13 her content?

Did she delete bikini pics from her IG? I remember seeing a few years ago, a pic of her in a red bikini and some underboob showing. Did she PG13 her content?
maybe some older stuff? her bikini pics from her Mexico trip are still there so as far as PG13'ing her IG hasn't happened

i'm sure some of these twitch girls do to some degree. like 5unfl0wer, aria, and kailey mae off the top of my head. specifically kailey, very blatantly enjoys voyeurism. they are normal people like you and me. would you get off to a bunch of people on a forum talking about how hot you are? maybe some comments do, some don't. women are a lot hornier and nastier than men they just don't ever talk about it, most repress it. i imagine jodi maybe gets off to being hot on the internet, but probably not so much the comments about her body. maybe the idea of comments like ours discussing her cnc kink might spark something in her a tiny bit, but who knows if she'll let the thought of strangers having their way with her body after a twitchcon party turn her on, or maybe she'll be disgusted. we'll never know but it is fun to think about her like that.
You never know! I'm sure there are at least some female twitch streamer who think the fantasy of twitchviewers having their way with them in a hotelroom after the con is super hot

You never know! I'm sure there are at least some female twitch streamer who think the fantasy of twitchviewers having their way with them in a hotelroom after the con is super hot
Doubt. I remember Fooya finding about the "special" Discord made about her, with fakes, her leaked 16yo nudes, and various r-word discussions, she wasn't pleased.

Doubt. I remember Fooya finding about the "special" Discord made about her, with fakes, her leaked 16yo nudes, and various r-word discussions, she wasn't pleased.
I believe it is a thin line, it is fine as long as it remains a fantasy but they will be definitely scared of real world implications as streamers get Swatted and many have obsessive stalkers so things can go wrong very easily.
In the case you mentioned, they have been sharing nudes when she was underage, that's really bad. But it is not uncommon to feel wanted by many

wow, crazy you posted this and then jaime made a big deal about reading the smut on stream a few months later.

I said FANTASY. I never said that they would ever actually do it or speak it out loud.... A lot of people have a lot of crazy fantasies and you can believe that popular streamers are no expection.

I feel like she wants to retire or at least scale back streaming soon. She started a patreon for her book podcast to extract more money. No interesting perks or rewards imo. Also there were 3 episodes in 1,5 years, so it feels overly greedy and kinda disingenous.
I hate when streamers segregate their community through paywalls of any kind and I always hope there will be some pushback from fans.

I feel like she wants to retire or at least scale back streaming soon. She started a patreon for her book podcast to extract more money. No interesting perks or rewards imo. Also there were 3 episodes in 1,5 years, so it feels overly greedy and kinda disingenous.
I hate when streamers segregate their community through paywalls of any kind and I always hope there will be some pushback from fans.
Or she wants to cultivate two different audiences because long-term her podcast audience probably won't watch her streams. So your first sentence is probably correct but "overly greedy and kinda disingenuous" isn't. It's called a career pivot.

Back
Top Bottom