EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat QuarterJade - Discussion Thread

Honestly: From all the "sex talk" clips that I´ve seen: I´m not suprised that they are only talking about "casual" sex fantasies. If they would have any really wild sex fantasies, then they are would keep it for themselfs, cause could you imagine, if Sydney and Jodi would say: "Oh yeah... one of our fantasies is to have a threesome with each other one day" or something like that? Something like that would go viral FAST.
Syd did say she was down for a threesome and had one planned but her BF fucked up the vibes.
Should be a clip of it in Jodi’s thread from the OTV podcast

can anyone tldr the sexual fantasies
Jodi's fantasy is being tied in a sex dungeon hanging in the air, rope bunny. Sydney's is consensual non-consent, being forcefully taken in a van by a bunch of dudes.
Jodi said she tried consensual non-consent sex and it was one of the best she ever had. Sydney said she is into some BDSM stuff.

Last edited:
Jodi's fantasy is being tied in a sex dungeon hanging in the air, rope bunny. Sydney's is consensual non-consent, being forcefully taken in a van by a bunch of dudes.
Jodi said she tried consensual non-consent sex and it was one of the best she ever had. Sydney said she is into some BDSM stuff.
Where do they talk about this ?

This is a question for all people who know about the CNC kink: Do you do this thing with your partner only or do you have multiple people doing it to you? Cause I know nothing about that topic and I really want to understand the mindset of Jodi!

Is OfflineTV still really popular post-Pokimane? I saw QuarterJade had like 7k watching her so I guess they still have a fanbase. It just seems like a group of half-Asian people who do very safe boring content.
they are popular but not top tier, even poki. their youtube makes a bunch of views but the streamers it's 7k below that. Even poki is around 10k/15k on good days. (which are good numbers but when u look on other groups like OTK. U got so many hitting 20k +

was anyone classmates with her in university of washington?i wonder if shes the same irl like you wouldnt guess shes a gamer, you'd think shes in a sorority w a frat bf

She specifically said she has done CNC before but it sounded like it was with one person and that was probably John or an ex.
always knew she was a cnc slut. her and emiru both always gave off major cnc vibes. good to know for spank bank.

edit: any chance any of you guys in the fakes thread can make some of her crying or looking a little worn out? i'm too stupid to figure that shit out.
Lol makes you wonder if she reads and gets off to comments like these, here and on Reddit. Most of her fans would love to use her just the way she seems to want it.

Lol makes you wonder if she reads and gets off to comments like these, here and on Reddit. Most of her fans would love to use her just the way she seems to want it.
i'm sure some of these twitch girls do to some degree. like 5unfl0wer, aria, and kailey mae off the top of my head. specifically kailey, very blatantly enjoys voyeurism. they are normal people like you and me. would you get off to a bunch of people on a forum talking about how hot you are? maybe some comments do, some don't. women are a lot hornier and nastier than men they just don't ever talk about it, most repress it. i imagine jodi maybe gets off to being hot on the internet, but probably not so much the comments about her body. maybe the idea of comments like ours discussing her cnc kink might spark something in her a tiny bit, but who knows if she'll let the thought of strangers having their way with her body after a twitchcon party turn her on, or maybe she'll be disgusted. we'll never know but it is fun to think about her like that.

Back
Top Bottom