EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question program for generating auto tags / describing images.

deltaporce

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
Hi there,
I am looking for a program, what can fill me a examplary tags of a image.when uploading/sending an image, it describes by tags
vzfor example
black/red hair
big/small tits
standing / laying
pretty face
... etc
Do you know something useful?

The only one off the top of my head that I can remember working ( and have used in the past ) is this straightforward python project https://github.com/purvil12c/Automatic-HashTags-Generator-for-Images Its just one file that spits out tags hash-tags , you would have to modify line 32 in the file tag.py to get rid of the # ( the hash tag # ). Just change output_str+="#" to output_str+=" "

Code:
output_str+="#"

TO

output_str+=" "

Example -

python tag.py YOUR_GOOGLE_VISION_API_KEY_HERE https://static.pexels.com/photos/248797/pexels-photo-248797.jpeg tags.txt

Input Image -

pexels-photo-2487978d9f111144bb5581.md.jpg

Output stored in tags.txt - #sea #coastalandoceaniclandforms #tropics #sky #caribbean #shore #azure #ocean #beach #coast

If you don't want the output to be stored in a text file , just change output_str to print or get stored in a variable.

GOOGLE VISION API is free to use for the first 1000 calls per month

Hopefully someone can suggest a more user friendly & Free option.

I am brand newbie in python scripts.
Where should i write the script?
I checked the link, but I still don't understand.
Could you explain me?

I am brand newbie in python scripts.
Where should i write the script?
I checked the link, but I still don't understand.
Could you explain me?
Same here, most of this stuff is not user friendly :-)

Will keep looking for a better solution for both of us. Came across something that is exactly what we are looking for then then some... but its more complicated than what I suggested.

This guy built this own custom solution that classifies based on body parts, sizes, artists check out this thread

Back
Top Bottom