EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ManyVids Princess Fierce

Princess Fierce - I’m Not Bi, I’m a Faggot

Beg me to turn you into a bisexual beat off bitch. You are about to get your wish, I’m not just gonna make you bi, I’m gonna turn you into a fucking faggot. You don’t get to play for both teams. Fuck no faggot, pussy is dead to you. You’re not good enough for it. Once I am through with you there won’t be a straight bone left in your body.

This clip contains elements of coerced gay, faggot, gay jerk off instructions, gay masturbation instruction, gay humiliation, humiliation, goddess worship, gay, femdom, femdom pov, submissive sluts, orgasm control.

Princess Fierce - Hornblower

Welcome, you’re the last one here! I saved the best position for you on board my ship! Are you excited to find out what it is? You’re going to be my HORNBLOWER! I am going to need you to open up wide so I can inspect your mouth. Yes! Your kisser will do just perfect! This position was made for you! Do you know what a hornblower does? You service and suck off my crew! I am the only woman on board and I want to make sure each one of my crew members is satisfied! That’s why you will be blowing each one of my guys! You will suck off my crew like the faggot you are! On board my ship you suck and fuck my men. You won’t be fed, you will live off their SEMAN. Before you go to your room I want your jerking in front of me to cock. I am going to keep your horny for my crew members. ALL ABOARD faggot!

#Fag, #Faggot, #Femdom, #Femdom POV, #Gay Blowjobs, #Gay Humiliation, #Gay Masturbation Instructions, #Halloween 2017, #Mind Fuck, #Sailor

Princess Fierce - Gay Sex Slavery

Have a dildo while watching this clip! Today your life will change forever! I am training your holes and selling you into gay sex slavery. I will make you jerk two dudes off, suck a cock, and bend over and get your pussy pounded. Time to practice before your pimptress begins selling your hands, mouth, and asshole! This clip contains elements of coerced gay, gay jerk off instructions, anal masturbation, coerced bi, gay masturbation instructions, gay encouragemet, pimptress, sex slave, whore training

Back
Top Bottom