EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pkmnmasterholly Discussion Thread

Damn I used to be chill with her before she moved. Bummed she fumbled the bag so hard.

She could've been smart about it.

It almost seems like she was trying to be the safe for work kinda of content creator but then wanted to make the s.wer money with out being one.

Then she burned her bridge with pokemon by doing the NSFW content. After that she wants to "separate" herself from pokemon even if it's in her fucken name lmao

I remember when she started with the whole omg I'd why people thing I have to do pokemon related content? You here for me not pokemon.

She could've been smart about it.

It almost seems like she was trying to be the safe for work kinda of content creator but then wanted to make the s.wer money with out being one.

Then she burned her bridge with pokemon by doing the NSFW content. After that she wants to "separate" herself from pokemon even if it's in her fucken name lmao

I remember when she started with the whole omg I'd why people thing I have to do pokemon related content? You here for me not pokemon.
you mean she wants to seperate from pokemon with out seperateing lol she had this huge fit saying she was quiting pokemon go over them removing a few things including the free remote raid passes yet wasnt even a week later she was posting again she also said she wasnt gonna do anymore pokemon themed photoshoots and went back to almost exclusively them after the next comunity day

she is honestly lucky they havent done her like they did pokeprincess and sue her over useing the pokemon name after all holly does have merch ( witch is what they actualy got pokeprincess over)

No, she is dealing with personal things and says she'll be back soon.
I empathize with her given I lost my dad 7 months ago so I know how she feels on that matter however given the concept that she is also updating her youtube with some other game these days conflicts on that for the whole being active on her socials.

I
I empathize with her given I lost my dad 7 months ago so I know how she feels on that matter however given the concept that she is also updating her youtube with some other game these days conflicts on that for the whole being active on her socials.
I don't follow her on social media anymore so idk what's going on with her. Last I heard was she moved back to Pennsylvania or something.

Does she do any social media any more. She barely post and her OF has been inactivated for a while

Does she do any social media any more. She barely post and her OF has been inactivated for a while
Last I've seen of her she was doing some youtube stuff for some new game that's like Pokemon go and on her OF she pretty much was blasting people for lacking empathy after she lost her cat.

I haven't seen her tweet much either let alone post on OF or Patreon too. I get grieving for your pet, I've been there and done that. But this is overkill personally.

I haven't seen her tweet much either let alone post on OF or Patreon too. I get grieving for your pet, I've been there and done that. But this is overkill personally.
As I said though previously she claimed the grieving on her OF, last I saw her Patreon was pretty much shut down. Only thing I saw was activity on her YouTube showing her playing a game similar to Pokemon Go which was shortly after her OF announcement of her pet.

Does anybody know what happened to her? She officially deleted her OF and she hasn't posted anything in her YouTube, Twitter o Instagram for months, she completely disappeared from social media, I'm just curious what happened to her

Does anybody know what happened to her? She officially deleted her OF and she hasn't posted anything in her YouTube, Twitter o Instagram for months, she completely disappeared from social media, I'm just curious what happened to her
She said back in September that she was gonna take a social media break but that was only supposed to late until October 8th.

She said back in September that she was gonna take a social media break but that was only supposed to late until October 8th.

The topic was pretty much discussed in October which I am pretty sure when it came to her OF that the creators were probably contacted after certain amount of inactivity or OF as a company just shuts it down thus the subscribers don't get charged as all it would take is the subscribers to contact support and inform them of the months of inactivity in which subscribers are getting nothing for the money they've paid per month on a rebilling cycle.

Back
Top Bottom