EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pkmnmasterholly Discussion Thread

What is the video about ?
She was in bed in bra and panties doing a bunch of the usual poses she does them she takes off the bra but uses a pillow to hide the nips.
Then she goes under the covers and takes the panties off and it ends. She probably us never gonna show full nude but I do enjoy seeing her frolic around but I do wish she would do more

I was looking at her recent tweets about an 18+ sponsored pokemon go meet up events. Maybe its just me but it seems like she is still bitter about being let go by pokemon go. Now she talking about kids are ruining her experience and such. It still seems like she is on a downward spiral. Maybe it just me that thinks that tho

She was in bed in bra and panties doing a bunch of the usual poses she does them she takes off the bra but uses a pillow to hide the nips.
Then she goes under the covers and takes the panties off and it ends. She probably us never gonna show full nude but I do enjoy seeing her frolic around but I do wish she would do more
Yeah ! I know what you mean! And thanks for the info ! I do want to subscribe to her OF ! But I’m not sure !

Anyone ever get this?

"Don't forget to tip any amount on this photoset to be sent my JIZZY BATHTIME VIDEO where I get CUMMED ON and RUB THE JIZZ ALL OVER MY BODY! After you tip here I will send the video to you in DMs for purchase! (Please be patient with my response in the DMs! I will begin to send out this video Saturday 6/11)"

Anyone ever get this?

"Don't forget to tip any amount on this photoset to be sent my JIZZY BATHTIME VIDEO where I get CUMMED ON and RUB THE JIZZ ALL OVER MY BODY! After you tip here I will send the video to you in DMs for purchase! (Please be patient with my response in the DMs! I will begin to send out this video Saturday 6/11)"
Wonder how she's scamming on this one. Fake cum?

If you followed her on Twitch back when she started doing the failed Hot Tub streams she said her favorite body wash was the Dove gentle moisture something which she used a couple on times on the hottub and since its white she even joked it looked like Jizz. So, with that said, I'm pretty sure this "Jizzy Bathtime Video" is just her on a bathing suit squeezing white body wash on her body which is expected from a deceiving scammer like her.

I am also one of those guys who cannot seem to get enough of her. I would gladly subscribe if she at least starts showing her puss, but at the moment, her contents aren’t good enough for me to sub, defo not worth it in my opinion.

[Photoshoot: PIKA-SCHOOL GIRL IN BED!][Cute Pikachu!][School-girl pleated skirt][in-bed POV!][ASS BOOTY & CAKE!]
Pika pika! I've been studying hard how to please you senpai! Please notice me senpai! If you enjoyed this photoset please "like" the photos!
BTW if you are interested in purchasing the "Jizzy Bathtime" 7 min 30 sec video where I get soaking wet in the shower and rub soap jizz all over me, and twerk in the bathtub water, send me a DM and ask for the video! Thank you xoxox

So it is just soap.

Had it in the back of my mind lately hadnt seen her in a while, but then i pretty much only watch Trainer Tips and Zoe PoGo vids. Glad to know what's happened

Do we know if she still talks trianer tips or zoe. I know she has not been to any meet ups or in their videos.

Back
Top Bottom