EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Pixl.is does not show all of album's direct links

GambitRaw

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
Hi, I am looking to download a pixl album that contains 5k+ images using the Mass Downloader by Jules--Winndfield which does not support password protected album at the moment so I wanted to use the direct links instead however it generates up to 1k links only and not all the 5k+ in the album.

I don't know if it is just me but I've included the link to the album below which is own by Effort.

I'd appreciate the help. Thank you in advance!

Effort

Regards

It is possible for us to change this, but the only option will massively lag your browser as we already tried this.

The browser became unresponsive (even with a beefy Ryzen 5950X dedicated server) so we capped it once again. This is not on our part, more like how the software (chevereto) handles it.

It is possible for us to change this, but the only option will massively lag your browser as we already tried this.

The browser became unresponsive (even with a beefy Ryzen 5950X dedicated server) so we capped it once again. This is not on our part, more like how the software (chevereto) handles it.
I feel that way for uploading as well. I have to cut it up so it doesn't take forever to load up to the browser. That's the biggest time consumer for me, I have to select the images, let it pop upon screen, and then it click another button to start the upload. Right now I'm doing sets of 160. I've done 40k images this way so far.

I feel that way for uploading as well. I have to cut it up so it doesn't take forever to load up to the browser. That's the biggest time consumer for me, I have to select the images, let it pop upon screen, and then it click another button to start the upload. Right now I'm doing sets of 160. I've done 40k images this way so far.
Yeah, unfortunately it is the way it is, I feel this is better than limiting a max of, for example, 20 images at a time.

I can upload around 500 images at a time, after that feels like is gonna crash any moment. But at the end it pulls through, it just takes a lot of time.

Hi, I am looking to download a pixl album that contains 5k+ images using the Mass Downloader by Jules--Winndfield which does not support password protected album at the moment so I wanted to use the direct links instead however it generates up to 1k links only and not all the 5k+ in the album.

I don't know if it is just me but I've included the link to the album below which is own by Effort.

I'd appreciate the help. Thank you in advance!

Effort

Regards
hello, did you find any solution? i got the same problem with 5K images

Back
Top Bottom