EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pippalee | MsPippa - Discussion Thread

tarasul

Casual
Dec 2, 2022
This is a Discussion Thread for Pippalee/MsPippa.

Content thread:

https://simpcity.su/threads/pippalee.56025/

pippalee-tghiv5po8v9.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have any new information on whether she's coming back? Anybody correspond with her?
I don't know if you were here in the previous thread, it was three pages long (it disappeared irretrievably due to a forum failure), but we came to the conclusion that the thesis put forward by UndoneWrex is correct. It's that she is probably pregnant. Her breasts have changed significantly in the last few months (her boobs have almost doubled in size, without any surgical intervention). Like UndoneWrex said before, she is probably pregnant and i think that is 99% truth... You will not see her for minimum a year (or ever).
And to answer your question about correspondence with her, I will post a screenshot from the previous thread which I somehow saved on my disk. I am to lazy to write it again:hahaa:

I think she really doesn't give a damn about all the people who paid her a lot of money to show her ass. A lot of money, check out her page on bonga...
In the last stream she lied that she's coming back next week, then disappeared, just like that. "That's how it is, with these girls from the east..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom