EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

yeah it's called working out?🤣 She does edit her stuff but it's mostly just eye color
dont be that naive, she's got shots where she's got belly out a bit in the same series :D . you think with that small a frame, that huge a chest and ass and hips, she is going to drop to that skinny of a waist in weeks? the popular filters they use these days literally make the lips fat, the waist skinny, and the ass fatter (though she doesnt need the latter). compare any non filtered vid of hers to one of the 5 second ones or a picture :D . I'll give her credit for sure for tightening up alot in the past year but some things are kinda silly. in my personal opinion at least

I mean she is in the NYE vid Knut posted about cooking for all the streamers. That's what she looks like, no poses or filters to hide behind. Lotta tits, Lotta ass, and little bit of a gut. That's her. Nothing wrong with it.

I mean she is in the NYE vid Knut posted about cooking for all the streamers. That's what she looks like, no poses or filters to hide behind. Lotta tits, Lotta ass, and little bit of a gut. That's her. Nothing wrong with it.
exactly.. not saying anything wrong with it. just saying dont pretend like you go from that to size -5 waist in 2 weeks :D

I'm surprised no one talks about the fake tits she wears now, one day her tits just got massive. :ddHuh:
I swear some of you mfs are actual morons here's a tweet from 2021 before she did fansly, she's always had boobs :Pepega:
cnfbivba4qy71.jpg

I swear some of you mfs are actual morons here's a tweet from 2021 before she did fansly, she's always had boobs :Pepega:
cnfbivba4qy71.jpg
are you blind? compare her first few fansly sets to now. if you actual dont see the difference when it comes to her boobs... idk what to say

are you blind? compare her first few fansly sets to now. if you actual dont see the difference when it comes to her boobs... idk what to say
She gained 20 lb, you can tell from her last sets her thighs, ass, arms are all way bigger. When you gain weight you gain fat that includes tits. That's why obese chick's have huge fat titties. Honestly I think she just got older so her body changed can't really lose that fat.

She gained 20 lb, you can tell from her last sets her thighs, ass, arms are all way bigger. When you gain weight you gain fat that includes tits. That's why obese chick's have huge fat titties. Honestly I think she just got older so her body changed can't really lose that fat.
My man idk what you're trying to defend her, he literally got a boob job and theres nothing wrong with that. Its not a theory, its fact lmfao.

She has PMDD and was taking hormones for it or something which can make your boobs grow. While she was gaining weight her boobs got bigger what's hard to understand?

2 things. Why are there posts from her Twitter bein shared? It's literally free

Second, I probably already know the answer, but is it alright to request for something to be posted on the main image thread? (Probably not, but I may as well ask)

Oh look her thighs and ass is also bigger almost like she gained weight you r3tard:OMEGALUL:. Plus she was on hormones for her pmdd

She's mentioned wearing smaller bras and banding because she was insecure about her breasts. She talked about at this time wanting to transition from female to male, that why she wore male avatars in vrchat. Used to watch her when she was in robs lobby. We can assume all sorts of stuff but before and after her breast lift she still had fat tits. Right side she's fat lmao.

wow.. a young woman's breasts got bigger.. omg.. puberty in action!
Puberty at her age??? Have you failed health class in elementary school? She got a boob lift, she talked about it. Puberty :KEKWlaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Puberty at her age??? Have you failed health class in elementary school? She got a boob lift, she talked about it. Puberty :KEKWlaugh:
a lift doesn't make your boobs bigger, she was on hormones that made her gain weight and with her genetics her ass and boobs got bigger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom