EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

I bought her VIP club thing for a few months now but I don't think it is worth it. I'd often ask a question and never get a response, or it would be a PPV generic response (probably not her), and paying for the priority it seemed not worth it at all. Often going crazy long times for a response to anything. Was pretty disappointed overall for spending 60-70 bucks on it. Was willing to spend a lot of money on her but now I'd rather just view her leaks here.

I bought her VIP club thing for a few months now but I don't think it is worth it. I'd often ask a question and never get a response, or it would be a PPV generic response (probably not her), and paying for the priority it seemed not worth it at all. Often going crazy long times for a response to anything. Was pretty disappointed overall for spending 60-70 bucks on it. Was willing to spend a lot of money on her but now I'd rather just view her leaks here.
I bought the same thing but I thought it was worth it because I got an exclusive set that I haven't seen get leaked. If anything it's worth it for that.

I'll never pay for Onlyfan or Fansly because it's just not worth it. With fakes and people leaking it, it's just not worth it. The only way I'll ever pay for those service is that they do lesbian content. it doesn't have to be hardcore content.

I'll never pay for Onlyfan or Fansly because it's just not worth it. With fakes and people leaking it, it's just not worth it. The only way I'll ever pay for those service is that they do lesbian content. it doesn't have to be hardcore content.
Haven't seen any of Pinks Onlyfans stuff gettin leaked sadly. Even tried to make a page for it but it got deleted sadly, and for some reason the page can't get updated to have both Onlyfans and Fansly on it (even though for some reason people post her twitter stuff all the time)

Haven't seen any of Pinks Onlyfans stuff gettin leaked sadly. Even tried to make a page for it but it got deleted sadly, and for some reason the page can't get updated to have both Onlyfans and Fansly on it (even though for some reason people post her twitter stuff all the time)

We have told you countless times now that some of her OF content has been leaked and posted on that same Fansly thread. If something is missing is simply because it hasn’t leaked yet.

The latest post there is literally a $99 OF PPV.

We have told you countless times now that some of her OF content has been leaked and posted on that same Fansly thread. If something is missing is simply because it hasn’t leaked yet.

The latest post there is literally a $99 OF PPV.
In my defense, she has stated before that her Only fans is her normal irl stuff, and her Fansly is cosplays. Not only that, but a majority of her irl stuff that gets posted was shared from her twitter. I was only told that the thing can't be edited. If I was told her Onlyfans was leaked, then I just simply forgot because memory is a bitch

She sent out the vip set, just late I guess because of holidays. I saw her on Esfands stream so was probably busy.

damn.. photoshop working hard on the pics that went up today. thats what like 20 waist sizes dropped between the last pics that showed her waist and the one with the yellow shirt today. like.. she's cute. i've thought so long before she started doin cosplay stuff. but this overuse of tiktok filter crap kills any appeal. fake looks fake looks fake

damn.. photoshop working hard on the pics that went up today. thats what like 20 waist sizes dropped between the last pics that showed her waist and the one with the yellow shirt today. like.. she's cute. i've thought so long before she started doin cosplay stuff. but this overuse of tiktok filter crap kills any appeal. fake looks fake looks fake
yeah it's called working out?🤣 She does edit her stuff but it's mostly just eye color

Working out does not drop weight that fast, it will be 2-3 months before you will see significant changes. It is photoshopped but what isn't?

Back
Top Bottom