SPRING BREAK - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE! - CLICK HERE
Trans - Pinkbitchy/ superprowaffles abandoned? | SimpCity Forums

Trans Pinkbitchy/ superprowaffles abandoned?

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.
  • Emails and alerts are now back, you will need to visit unread threads in your Watched Threads list before new alerts are sent.

Abodabo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

She hasn't posted to onlyfans in over a year, despite logging in every day basically, and she's very active on Twitter. Yet I've never seen her say she wanted to stop making content

I have a theory that maybe she sends content to her subscribers dms instead of posting to her main page. This would be goofy but there's no other real explanation for how her account remains active despite not actually using it; since I believe rosiexox mentioned having to post every now and then even after "quitting" so onlyfans doesn't autolock the account. Bizarre.

Any thoughts? She's very attractive, has a nice body, an even better dick, yet ghosts the internet and just posts pictures to Twitter.

Junking

Casual
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
If I'm not mistaken Onlyfans accounts that where created through Twitter will show you as online or "last seen x minutes/hours/days ago" whenever you use twitter. Also, I was subbed for a month after she stopped posing because I renewed right before then and I can tell you that she wasn't dming anything. Maybe I'm wrong and she only does commissions through dms but there's nothing about that on her onlyfans profile and she doesn't advertise it anymore. In fact she's generally a lot less active online now. I just remebered too, she did say she was gonna do custom content through dms back when her OF was active but I sent a dm asking for a custom and she never responded. Anyway I don't think she's doing anything on OF anymore, if she was doing anything through dms somebody would've posted something by now.