EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pieceofmoo // moomoomadeline - Discussion Thread

If we can get a username even if just a part of it and the website great things would happen
If someone recognizes that interface

Everything looks very generic so I thought it was some AI bullshit. But when she started on Twitch something felt really off. She got popular really quick and already had a ton of pro expensive shit. The only thing it makes me really doubt it is that she was always with her mom. (who is also hot)

Everything looks very generic so I thought it was some AI bullshit. But when she started on Twitch something felt really off. She got popular really quick and already had a ton of pro expensive shit. The only thing it makes me really doubt it is that she was always with her mom. (who is also hot)
Not only that but she’s still quite young. To think she had some Camgirl career before twitch seems even less likely.

Not only that but she’s still quite young. To think she had some Camgirl career before twitch seems even less likely.
Well "career"when it comes to being a camgirl means nothing. Some girls we know to this day only been a camgirl for 3 months made hella money and quit. Or the money dried up and they bailed. I still remember a ton of chicks from MFC 10 years ago that did just that.

The tab in the photo that says “Thank you Madel…” makes me think it could be connected to that account and it was a Madeline something.

As cringe as it sounds to type out, I was big in the Mizkif discord scene when she came out of no where and blew up from someone who won't be named "love or host". I believe 4 topless photos of her got leaked (no i dont have them), but she claimed they were from when she was underage and they got nuked, but she had that big ass full thigh tattoo in them, and I'm not sure what tattoo artist, or mother is gonna sign off letting a young teenager get that. There was also a reddit and twitter account of her's that is now gone, that was selling photos on different subreddits, so I fully believe she could of been a camgirl, I think she was nearly 22 when she got noticed on twitch, plenty of time to have a past, and if she didn't go on Miz's show, she would of still been a 5 viewer girl that probably would of went fully into camming/of.

That seem to be her onlyfans from around september 2021
Not much around from it though
In one of her attempts to advertise it does say "pussy fucking"though lol

As cringe as it sounds to type out, I was big in the Mizkif discord scene when she came out of no where and blew up from someone who won't be named "love or host". I believe 4 topless photos of her got leaked (no i dont have them), but she claimed they were from when she was underage and they got nuked, but she had that big ass full thigh tattoo in them, and I'm not sure what tattoo artist, or mother is gonna sign off letting a young teenager get that. There was also a reddit and twitter account of her's that is now gone, that was selling photos on different subreddits, so I fully believe she could of been a camgirl, I think she was nearly 22 when she got noticed on twitch, plenty of time to have a past, and if she didn't go on Miz's show, she would of still been a 5 viewer girl that probably would of went fully into camming/of.
As far as I know only the one nude that I posted leaked. Did you actually see the other 3?

Also her claim that she was "17" in the nudes is her just trying to get them removed. There's proof on her Twitter and Insta that she was 18 when she got the tat

That seem to be her onlyfans from around september 2021
Not much around from it though
In one of her attempts to advertise it does say "pussy fucking"though lol
If you are talking about this. How tf do you think this is her account :KEKWlaugh: This is some old milf. I even thought maybe that could be her mom but her mom doesn't have arm tats
tzx7zgawfnp71c296379ce42ab403.md.jpg

If you are talking about this. How tf do you think this is her account :KEKWlaugh: This is some old milf. I even thought maybe that could be her mom but her mom doesn't have arm tats
believe its this one

tjb45660da19cec905.md.jpg

jewfish seems to be the only one that knows anything on her cam girl stuff. I've tried multiple search's related to "Jaycee Wilson" to no success. Naked literally has no backup of any kind. If I may ask jewfish how did you find this stuff? Do you know her and she posted on a private snap story or was it just through Naked.com and she had a private snap she was giving out?

Literally the only thing I can find that links to cam girls is she liked one of Kati3kat's Twitter posts from 2016 on her current twitter a long ass time ago. So she definitely was aware of camming.

Oh I hadn't seen this screenshot
I was going from the websites that have her pictures linking that as her onlyfans
I forgot someone could've gotten her name after she deleted her profile or something like that
Something else I just noticed is that none of the images available has any type of onlyfans watermarks

Last edited:
jewfish seems to be the only one that knows anything on her cam girl stuff. I've tried multiple search's related to "Jaycee Wilson" to no success. Naked literally has no backup of any kind. If I may ask jewfish how did you find this stuff? Do you know her and she posted on a private snap story or was it just through Naked.com and she had a private snap she was giving out?

Literally the only thing I can find that links to cam girls is she liked one of Kati3kat's Twitter posts from 2016 on her current twitter a long ass time ago. So she definitely was aware of camming.

jewfish said the same thing on another site months ago with nothing else. feel like he's just trying to stir something up because no one else has can find anything about it.

as far as the tat goes she said on stream she got a pretty shitty tattoo when she was like 16 and got it covered up at 17. she was pretty open with her past when she streamed a lot

jewfish said the same thing on another site months ago with nothing else. feel like he's just trying to stir something up because no one else has can find anything about it.

as far as the tat goes she said on stream she got a pretty shitty tattoo when she was like 16 and got it covered up at 17. she was pretty open with her past when she streamed a lot
Yeah, I see the post on the other site. Unless he got that screenshot of her snap from someone else he should still have more information. Like what was the snap name. Where did "tattooedjunkie" come from etc. ? There's so little information. If she did only cam on naked.com chances are we will never see anything unless the 0.1% that someone screen recorded her cams and has them. If she had a myfreecams or chaturbate account at one point there is 100% an archive of it somewhere.

We lose the chance of finding something the more time that passes. She's had 3 years to request takedowns for all her camming stuff if there was ever anything. That one screenshot will probably be the only thing we'll ever have sadly

Back
Top Bottom