SPRING BREAK - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE! - CLICK HERE
XXX - MILF - Penny Barber/Pamperedpenny | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

XXX MILF Penny Barber/Pamperedpenny

• Emails and alerts are now back, you will need to visit unread threads in your Watched Threads list before new alerts are sent.

JessyJames69

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Penny Barber - Diaper Change Chastity Tease​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

I’ve been enjoying keeping you all locked up and I just can’t resist the urge to tease you during your morning diaper change. I’m mean, but sweet, baby-talking to you and reminding you that I’m in charge of you, your diapers, and your cute, little penis. As I remind you that you don’t have to worry about grownup things like tits and ass, I start stripping down and playing with my own tits and ass. I vibrate myself in my soft, pink panties, seeing how hard I can make you in your diaper. Maybe if you’re a good widdle boy I’ll let you nurse on my clit. MAYBE.

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

thehentaigai

PhD in Fapology
Jan 23, 2023
[Blacked] Waking Dream - Penny Barber - 2023-02-11 - 1080p

Penny's emotions were deeply stirred by an intense dream she had last night. She's a married woman... but we do things in dreams we would never do IRL, right?

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Penny Barber - Rival Coworker Diaper Punishment​

You just had to make a snotty remark at me before my promotion interview, didn’t you? Well, guess what. I got the job! Now, if you want to keep your’s then you are going to have to do what I say. You’re going to come into my office first thing in the morning and let me humiliate your small penis while I put you in an adorable little diaper! You can sit in it on my floor for the rest of the day while we both get our work done. As a perk, I’ll work naked! While having a little erection makes the diaper less comfortable, I’m impressed that you still manage to fill it with pee. But I won’t let you get changed until the end of the day — and you’re going to have to take this note to Allison and see if she’ll do it for you. Remember little diaper slave, to get ahead, you have to be goal oriented.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Penny Barber - Sissy Maid Dresses Princess​

Danni is finding life as a sissy maid difficult. “Do you think Princesses dress themselves Danni? Do you?” Penny makes Danni help her get dressed for her date. Penny mocks Danni and compares him to her date. He has a huge cock, Danni does not. He is not in chastity, Danni is. Danni wears makeup and gets on his knees. Her boyfriend does not wear makeup. He has a huge ego and cock. Penny tells Danni that he will be eating her pussy later after her boyfriend fucks it. He will have to clean her. Penny makes Danni present items on a serving tray. Danni is learning that being a sissy is hard work. Danni dresses Penny and is spanked several times when mistakes are made.

snorgdarf

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 26, 2022
Here you go boys. I have some more ABDL sissy vids from her too I can share later. This is one of my favorites from her. It cost me like $50 so enjoy! 💖🥰

🎀Coddle Fucking the Diaper Sissy 🎀Pampered Penny🎀

Description:

Sometimes it’s tough being a perfect widdle diaper sissy all the time, right sweetie? You wore your cute widdle outfit and diaper while cleaning the whole house today, and laid out a delightful assortment of toys to play with hoping to be rewarded. But when I start using a huge strap-on to fuck your sissy mouth—making you pee a little every time it hits the back of your throat—and telling you you’re going to become my cum swallowing cuck later, you finally breakdown and beg me to be sweet to you.

I cancel my plans with tonights stud on the condition that you let me fuck your pwetty little ass to teach you how to properly fuck me with this glorious strap-on. This way I get the dick I’ve been craving, and you remain my chastity-bound-diaper-sissy. I take you from multiple positions—telling you all the dirty things I’ll want to make you do—until you finally come all over your diaper.

After making you eat your cummy mess, I lovingly plug your ass and change you before we settle in for a quiet evening. You’re the best sissy I could ask for, baby.

Related Categories:
Keywords: