EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

I don't even want to jerk off to her old content anymore, she seems to be getting even more insufferable lately and she's clearly an alcoholic. The only reason she's this popular is because she leeched for years off Drumsy and is now leeching off OTK. It's a shame that she's made way too much money and has become complacent with her career, hopefully she enjoys getting drunk with her autistic boyfriend while acting like an edgy teenager.

Last edited:
I don't even want to jerk off to her old content anymore, she seems to be getting even more insufferable lately and she's clearly an alcoholic. The only reason she's this popular is because she leeched for years off Drumsy and is now leeching off OTK. It's a shame that she's made way too much money and has become complacent with her career, hopefully she enjoys getting drunk with her autistic boyfriend while acting like an edgy teenager.
Define leeching though. She made 3,000 off of yesterday's Onlyfans stream alone and that was for like, 3 hours of being on camera. She made a wagies monthly income thricefold just by shaking her ass so for what it's worth she's entirely self sufficient for the time being. That doesn't even account for any other sale she makes.
I'm not trying to white knight her or anything, but I think it's a bit disingenuous to say she's leeching off of anyone. Is she getting complacent? For fucking sure. Alcoholism?? I don't know, hard to say where the line is being drawn in the sand between enjoying alcohol and having an addiction. I think she's genuinely under the impression that any of her fans actually like, care about her or what she's doing besides Onlyfans. If she wasn't a 9/10, completely snatched woman with killer lats and a fat ass then nobody would care, but the same could be said for any Onlyfans girl.

Define leeching though. She made 3,000 off of yesterday's Onlyfans stream alone and that was for like, 3 hours of being on camera. She made a wagies monthly income thricefold just by shaking her ass so for what it's worth she's entirely self sufficient for the time being. That doesn't even account for any other sale she makes.
I'm not trying to white knight her or anything, but I think it's a bit disingenuous to say she's leeching off of anyone. Is she getting complacent? For fucking sure. Alcoholism?? I don't know, hard to say where the line is being drawn in the sand between enjoying alcohol and having an addiction. I think she's genuinely under the impression that any of her fans actually like, care about her or what she's doing besides Onlyfans. If she wasn't a 9/10, completely snatched woman with killer lats and a fat ass then nobody would care, but the same could be said for any Onlyfans girl.
The leeching is just part of the entertainment business though and everyone does it... She has been on Nmplol streams quite a bit over the past year which gets like 15k-50k viewers on Twitch and that will obviously gain her thousands of simps in return. She started appearing on Drumsy videos years ago and that helped her YouTube channel get popular, but it didn't benefit her Twitch career until she started dating Cyr last year. I recall her saying on sodapoppin's Wild West stream "Hi I'm Peach and I've been addicted to alcohol for 3 years" maybe as a joke, but even her newest YouTube video title is "I Got Drunk at an Anime Convention" and she definitely did. I feel like if you're drinking alcohol every single night (which she has admitted she does) then that qualifies you as an alcoholic. She's still young at 27 and who knows if she has other addictions like substance abuse issues, but I can't say for sure if she's on cocaine or some other party drugs considering she smokes weed all the time too. I wholeheartedly agree with that she's under the impression that any of her fans actually like, care about her or what she's doing besides OnlyFans, yet she still constantly talks about her whole life yapping away on her videos, on her Twitter and on various Twitch streams.

The leeching is just part of the entertainment business though and everyone does it... She has been on Nmplol streams quite a bit over the past year which gets like 15k-50k viewers on Twitch and that will obviously gain her thousands of simps in return. She started appearing on Drumsy videos years ago and that helped her YouTube channel get popular, but it didn't benefit her Twitch career until she started dating Cyr last year. I recall her saying on sodapoppin's Wild West stream "Hi I'm Peach and I've been addicted to alcohol for 3 years" maybe as a joke, but even her newest YouTube video title is "I Got Drunk at an Anime Convention" and she definitely did. I feel like if you're drinking alcohol every single night (which she has admitted she does) then that qualifies you as an alcoholic. She's still young at 27 and who knows if she has other addictions like substance abuse issues, but I can't say for sure if she's on cocaine or some other party drugs considering she smokes weed all the time too. I wholeheartedly agree with that she's under the impression that any of her fans actually like, care about her or what she's doing besides OnlyFans, yet she still constantly talks about her whole life yapping away on her videos, on her Twitter and on various Twitch streams.
Tbh im interested in her various adventures and life however just not while she gives a simulated handjob or bj. Like girl you got a youtube post these types of story times on their not while your in between breaths telling me too cum on your tits.

You sound jealous. Not sure of what but you sound jealous.

Tbh im interested in her various adventures and life however just not while she gives a simulated handjob or bj. Like girl you got a youtube post these types of story times on their not while your in between breaths telling me too cum on your tits.
She can definitely talk the hind legs off a donkey, but she is a natural storyteller. Maybe it's because she's drunk all the time and that makes her super chatty, but she should consider becoming a mute during her OnlyFans videos (Maybe she could dress up as a Mime or film a video in a Gimp suit with a ballgag) and save the talking for all the Twitch streams, her Twitter and YouTube videos.
You sound jealous. Not sure of what but you sound jealous.
Honestly I think it's hard not to be envious of the money these women make and the lifestyle they're able to afford, but if she's been making a living for years showing off her tits and butthole then it makes sense that she should be a millionaire.

Last edited:
She can definitely talk the hind legs off a donkey, but she is a natural storyteller. Maybe it's because she's drunk all the time and that makes her super chatty, but she should consider becoming a mute during her OnlyFans videos (Maybe she could dress up as a Mime or film a video in a Gimp suit with a ballgag) and save the talking for all the Twitch streams, her Twitter and YouTube videos.

Honestly I think it's hard not to be envious of the money these women make and the lifestyle they're able to afford, but if she's been making a living for years showing off her tits and butthole then it makes sense that she should be a millionaire.
Yeah and yes indeed she really does but she doesn't have any otherwise women in onlyfans.

Ok so, i still don't get why people say it's literally her, is it because it's a white blonde girl? Beyond that I don't actually see anything...

It ain't her someone just @ her on twitter and she was like lol ima cosplay this then people just ran with it that it is her just outlets using gotcha headlines for clicks and driving traffic.

I agree, like any of the shit she showed is worth more than a 50 bucks:KEKWlaugh: and guess what, tomorrow recording of this stream will be going for 10 maybe 15 bucks on her page :KEKWlaugh:
9 dollar's :KEKWlaugh:
I would love to see faces of dudes who donated $50+ for her stupid goals:leokek:

Feeling really sick about her and it's been really painful seeing her like this yet she thinks she was better than usual girl but not sure what think she would want it.

Back
Top Bottom