EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

She’s trying to win some AVN vote? A girl who sometimes goes topless trying to win an award from the company that just informed us that Double Penetration Fixation 4 is now out.
If she somehow wins it would be full on because she and probably her friends are promoting it however I don't know why she thinks this set is a good incentive don't get me wrong she looks great its the fact that other women wanting an AVN award would more than likely be nude or far more undressed.

Ok, not sure if its a brand new set but God fucking damn it the lingerie post would have been so GOOD if there wasn't fucking underwear underneath
For fucks sake even if she hid her nipples and pussy still it would have popped off so hard
Instead its just so DISTRACTING with the red on top of black

If im being :FeelsRageMan: by all means I deserve it then
I agree with you.

The handjob video sucks shit.
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

i like it too. i mean if she popped a titty it would have been much better, but still. i wouldn't pay more than 10$ for it though.

i like it too. i mean if she popped a titty it would have been much better, but still. i wouldn't pay more than 10$ for it though.
Agreed. Might have made the video worth $40. Seeing some cleavage and hearing her ramble on/give a beginners handjob to a mannequin penis turned my outie into an innie. Thank fuck for the heroes who throw down cash for content. We love you all very much.

Hannibal Buress Whack GIF

Yeah, that price was so bad for what you got. Even with the fake cum.

Went on her OF stream, tipped her two times for feet. She barely showed sole the first time. Towards the end of the stream she made the goal showing her feet. Some guy tipped her $200 and demolished the goal for it. She then spent the next 10 minutes asking him what he wanted and he just replied with "Tipped for you not for them" or something along those lines. She never adhered to the goal and she didn't really play around with the foot stuff either. Crap experience, to be honest.

Last edited:
Went on her OF stream, tipped her two times for feet. She barely showed sole the first time. Towatds the end of the stream she made the goal showing her feet. Some guy tipped her $200 and demolished the goal for it. She then spent the next 10 minutes asking him what he wanted and he just replied with "Tipped for you not for them" or something along those lines. She never adhered to the goal and she didn't really play around with the foot stuff either. Crap experience, to be honest.
I hope you learned a lesson about paying these hoes

I hope you learned a lesson about paying these hoes
Honestly yeah. I walked away from that stream like "never again" lol. Unless it's a smaller streamer with like 10 viewers or something just trying to scrape by I'm not interested. I think the fucked up thing is that someone also tipped her $100 for her to suck her toes and then she basically started trolling tf out of them like "I can't suck my toes!! You shouldn't have tipped $100 without asking if I could do that!!". She started to beat box and dance while sorta insulting him. At that point you might as well just... show feet?? It was the goal, you had someone trying to get you to suck your toes and if you can't then accommodate him, and then that aforementioned guy tipped you $200 causing catastrophic damage to that stream goal. Honestly just kind of unpleasant and not professional behavior lol.

Back
Top Bottom