EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

Isn't she supposed to upload some sort of new video today? Read a post saying she was planning to release it on the 1st of December

it's out now for $40

"I’m finally releasing my CHAOTIC handjob video with my cumming dildo!
20 MINUTES of me stroking your cock & rubbing my oiled up chest until you finish on them
AND 5 photos of my chest covered in cum, mouth opening waiting for round 2"

Also as a heads-up

"If you wanna watch me be a dork and help you cum, this video is for YOU.
Heads up, no clothing is removed during this because my bra makes my titties sit PERFECTLY already and I honestly find getting a cum shot in clothes 10x hotter…"

it's out now for $40

"I’m finally releasing my CHAOTIC handjob video with my cumming dildo!
20 MINUTES of me stroking your cock & rubbing my oiled up chest until you finish on them
AND 5 photos of my chest covered in cum, mouth opening waiting for round 2"

Also as a heads-up

"If you wanna watch me be a dork and help you cum, this video is for YOU.
Heads up, no clothing is removed during this because my bra makes my titties sit PERFECTLY already and I honestly find getting a cum shot in clothes 10x hotter…"
so $40 for zero nudity, funny music, no hot talk, and silly times. I can get that experience at chuck e cheese for much less money

No one should be throwing down $40 to watch her jack off a fake dick. Especially while she’s being a “dork”, chatting your ears off AND not even whipping out a tit. Thought her content was getting better but it seems like it’s just getting worse.

I'm still hoping that Cyr gifts her a ballgag for Christmas because that woman can TALK... All I wanna hear is her moaning and panting, none of this "I jerked off my ex-boyfriend in a bathtub with my feet in Mexico 2 years ago" bullshit. Who even cares about any of that information? Just show your tits and keep the conversation to "Hi" and "Bye".

No one should be throwing down $40 to watch her jack off a fake dick. Especially while she’s being a “dork”, chatting your ears off AND not even whipping out a tit. Thought her content was getting better but it seems like it’s just getting worse.
it was getting better
but then she started dating some controlling dude and now we got wack shit again
dont hold ur breathe for anything good like we seen last couple months

I not angry at her at all it's mostly guys are still disappointment and can't afford anything they want for her.
money aint the issue but anyone with self respect is not paying 50 dollars of her talking when they can get full fuck bundles of hotter girls except her truest simps
i bought her shower vid and content been downhill since
lol so many angry nerds here that are salty because she doesn't put out the content they want her to make

you dont even contribute to these forums at all not one vid posted please go somewhere lmao

money aint the issue but anyone with self respect is not paying 50 dollars of her talking when they can get full fuck bundles of hotter girls except her truest simps
i bought her shower vid and content been downhill since

you dont even contribute to these forums at all not one vid posted please go somewhere lmao
ive contributed more than you, all you do is complain

this video is for YOU.

I find her excuses to not show anything more infuriating then her actually not showing tits. Like who gives a flying fuck what you think is hot, It's not about you. It's about the people you just charged $40 for a handjob video where you won't shut the fuck up. Like bro, what is happening? She's actually regressing lol

Back
Top Bottom