EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

I don't mind it. She basically showed everything. But I don't get why she still wears bikini tops in most of her videos.
She's gonna keep doing that until people stop buying her non-topless teases. She knows she can make extra money on showing her tits for as long as she keeps it "special."

Hopefully, now that she's shown a peek of pussy she'll start doing more consistently topless shots and start doing ridiculously expensive sets where she shows pussy.

She's gonna keep doing that until people stop buying her non-topless teases. She knows she can make extra money on showing her tits for as long as she keeps it "special."

Hopefully, now that she's shown a peek of pussy she'll start doing more consistently topless shots and start doing ridiculously expensive sets where she shows pussy.

I don't really see her doing that. Sure, she's been slowly shifting her boundaries but I feel like it's gonna be a while until she cuts the crap and all of her content becomes that way. Even still, she has to put up this charade that being on her page is some sort of intimate experience where we see how much of a freak she really is. You want my opinion? Her oil content is the best stuff she's put out (and the foot stuff but that's niche) but I can't envision that in a years time that she'll be making that kind of content back to back 0 filter and showing absolutely everything. Either way, it's gonna cost mad money because she's crossing HER boundaries. Weird way to look at things.

she has mentioned a couple times that whatever set she is putting out, if it were also topless, would be too expensive, like somebody said, she still treats topless as if it were special. i certainly cant tell her what to do lol, i dont think anybody in here can either.

she has mentioned a couple times that whatever set she is putting out, if it were also topless, would be too expensive, like somebody said, she still treats topless as if it were special. i certainly cant tell her what to do lol, i dont think anybody in here can either.
meh some goon is gonna buy her 500 dollar clit reveal video aint gonna be me tho

Of course they'll do. All the big money is in weird fetishes. But I doubt Peach would do any weird stuff. Seems she gets enough money and can do mostly stuff that she likes. And now she's twitch partner does a lot of stuff with OTK. They don't care about vanilla stuff but sick stuff I think would be bad. Also I doubt Cyr(boyfriend) would like that. And just curiosity does anyone know her first name?

Of course they'll do. All the big money is in weird fetishes. But I doubt Peach would do any weird stuff. Seems she gets enough money and can do mostly stuff that she likes. And now she's twitch partner does a lot of stuff with OTK. They don't care about vanilla stuff but sick stuff I think would be bad. Also I doubt Cyr(boyfriend) would like that. And just curiosity does anyone know her first name?
So agree cause she is really trying to hard work with others and they will let her do whatever she wants by herself doing weird things and she does.

Someone has this clip she's talking about here when she had a slip on the stream? sorry if it was posted before i did not find it
3:48:15

Someone has this clip she's talking about here when she had a slip on the stream? sorry if it was posted before i did not find it
3:48:15

I remember watching it, it was an upskirt situation, they were sitting on the couch, at one point they were balancing a can on her crocs, it was around there. But like, she was wearing underwear, no actual pussy was shown, not that I remember anyway.

I remember watching it, it was an upskirt situation, they were sitting on the couch, at one point they were balancing a can on her crocs, it was around there. But like, she was wearing underwear, no actual pussy was shown, not that I remember anyway.
weird why would she see a full pussy shot then thanks anyway

On the OTK event Nick found a HUGE dildo in the bathroom., but doesn't know what room he was in. We think its hers?

Also Will Neff just accidently confirmed that Cyr is her BF on Cyr's stream?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom