EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

Is it just me or do her boobs look way different than a few months ago? Did she have some work done? Not a boob job but maybe fat transfer? Or am I just crazy.
July 30 vs September 9
IMG_32022d299c10d9e7e33c.jpg
960x1280_57dceb8f82415d2491430eedb2388b4b45d68ffffba0548d.jpg
She went back on birth control. She talked about it on Twitter

I’m wondering the same I hope it’s by tomorrow because she doesn’t give any OF updates on her socials

Liked the symbian vid even though she should've pushed further.
Letting her "alpha Amazonian woman" shtick down as soon s she started to enjoy it.
No surprise that's she a submissive freak deep down.

I can see why some people are kinda disappointed in the new vid since she's been making toplessness more common in her content lately, and this doesn't even have that. That said, I think it's still her taking another step towards more explicit content considering that it's actual penetration. If she continues to become more comfortable, I think it's reasonable to assume that eventually we really might get on-screen penetration/cumming.

TBH the past few months she's released some bangers that push her usual boundaries by quite a bit, so I don't really mind her overcharging a little on a video that still technically has something she's never done before. Her page is free already, so the girl's gotta make some bank somewhere.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I have to say this but how much was this video? Unfortunately it sounds like a lot because holy fuck she genuinely is starting to annoy me with how much she talks. And it's not even anything of substance, I'm like 6 minutes in of a 32 minute video and I think she just tried to sell me a sybian. I don't know if she's doing it on purpose to stall but she has to be the most awkward hot chick I have ever seen. I almost have to watch this shit on mute because the things that she says are not sexy. It's like she's trying to be funny and personable but she's saying things that are meant to be sexy, but she's saying it in a friendly way so it comes out super awkward. Like why are you explaining things to me in detail like I'm not watching? Just get on with it...

What's the over/under that she actually shows something by the end of the year?

God bless you who buy this and upoload it because holy fuck I would have been pissed...

I'm sorry but I have to say this but how much was this video? Unfortunately it sounds like a lot because holy fuck she genuinely is starting to annoy me with how much she talks. And it's not even anything of substance, I'm like 6 minutes in of a 32 minute video and I think she just tried to sell me a sybian. I don't know if she's doing it on purpose to stall but she has to be the most awkward hot chick I have ever seen. I almost have to watch this shit on mute because the things that she says are not sexy. It's like she's trying to be funny and personable but she's saying things that are meant to be sexy, but she's saying it in a friendly way so it comes out super awkward. Like why are you explaining things to me in detail like I'm not watching? Just get on with it...

What's the over/under that she actually shows something by the end of the year?

God bless you who buy this and upoload it because holy fuck I would have been pissed...
83 dollars, She talks because people enjoy her talking while doing the videos.

To be fair she had a very descriptive essay on what was on the video and even told people to reach her if they had more questions.
it was an okay video, at least she's trembling and sweating and not just moaning for the sake of it.
I bought videos from other girls, that are far cheaper and had full blown sex, but is a bit depressing when the girl doesn't make any sounds or any expressions at all

Back
Top Bottom