• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat OreoB4by / Alex Clark

From what i remember, she does have b/g vids. She was moving into making more of that but i think the dude she was banging got her knocked up. She disappeared, had a kid, and is back now trying to ride the softcore scam trend that OF has become.

From what i remember, she does have b/g vids. She was moving into making more of that but i think the dude she was banging got her knocked up. She disappeared, had a kid, and is back now trying to ride the softcore scam trend that OF has become.
she haven't lol. she post regularly on twitter/instagram and she never ever had a pregnant belly at all.

she posted a new set yesterday and her OF is on sale. it sucks OF doesn't accept crypto.
you can buy prepaid gift cards with cash then use them to add funds on your OF account. you have to confirm an amount they deduct then return from the card as a "test", which is very hard to do with a vpn. i ended up opening another browser window with my home connection to get to the vanillacard site so i could see the amount they actually deducted. still, that doesnt necessarily tie it to me. so you can practice decent opsec with OF if youre motivated

She keeps promoting her snapchat premium. I'm assuming that's her way of avoiding leaks? Honestly she's so hot I might give her the $25

Back
Top Bottom