EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Onlyfans Question

BagelSharks

White Girl Kryptonite
Mar 11, 2022
So Im not sure if this is where I ask questions so I apologize if it isnt, ok on to the main question, so my sub recently expired for someone on OF, and everytime I click their page to view their profile i get hit with the:

Sorry​

this page is not available​

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed

so my question is since it gives me an option to resub still, will that work around what i believe is me getting blocked by said person? or would that just be the same as lighting money on fire? Cause my only other option to simp for this person is to give someone else the sub money so they can feed me their content and Im super down bad for this person

So Im not sure if this is where I ask questions so I apologize if it isnt, ok on to the main question, so my sub recently expired for someone on OF, and everytime I click their page to view their profile i get hit with the:

Sorry​

this page is not available​

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed

so my question is since it gives me an option to resub still, will that work around what i believe is me getting blocked by said person? or would that just be the same as lighting money on fire? Cause my only other option to simp for this person is to give someone else the sub money so they can feed me their content and Im super down bad for this person
For some reason they blocked you but how can u resub? I can only see the page of someone who blocked/ban me when I’m not logged in but when I log in it says the same thing

For some reason they blocked you but how can u resub? I can only see the page of someone who blocked/ban me when I’m not logged in but when I log in it says the same thing
yeah Im not sure why it gives me the option to resub idk if its just a glitch in the OF system

My friend, the location has been geo blocked by the content creator. Even if you see the account you will not able to subscribe.

Do creator knew where we are during subbing? Its like 3 times i want to sub to this creator and she keep blocking me.is there any safeway if i make a new account that she not knew i located? I have the same error like op post too...

Do creator knew where we are during subbing? Its like 3 times i want to sub to this creator and she keep blocking me.is there any safeway if i make a new account that she not knew i located? I have the same error like op post too...
She probably has some setting to automatically block you that’s based on your ip or maybe even location also using the same payment info doesn’t help

What's the way if i wanted to prevent this? I dont know why she suddenly like this,is it because i didnt always tip her?
I don’t know how to bypass it I’m not good with that type of stuff also don’t tip unless it gets you some content they don’t care and if you do somehow manage to contact her she will most likely charge you to get unbanned/unblocked just try to find her stuff here or even post a request

I don’t know how to bypass it I’m not good with that type of stuff also don’t tip unless it gets you some content they don’t care and if you do somehow manage to contact her she will most likely charge you to get unbanned/unblocked just try to find her stuff here or even post a request
I dont know why she triggered much lol i only want an custom content and msg some ideas what im into,while browsing her content i get an refund notification from the creators.then i make a brand new account also she knew it and do the same... smh

Back
Top Bottom