Guide Onlyfans: free subscriptions without using credit card

Mr. Knight

Why did you call me Marc?
Jan 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I have recently noticed some people requesting free OF content because either they don't have a credit card or they don't want to give OF their CC information.
So here is a guide on how to access free subscriptions without using your own CC:

Even though OF does require a CC for all types of subscriptions it only verifies the card when used for paid content. This means that if your are only interested in free stuff you can use a fake CC. Just search for Credit Card generator (or use this
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
), generate a fake CC number and add it to your OF account. Since your are not attempting to buy anything with the fake card, which won't work anyways, you don't have to worry about any legal issues.

(Important notice: you can't just type in a random 16 digit number because real CC numbers are generated using the Luhn algorithm. This algorithm is also used by most CC generators.) Since checking the CC number and checking if it's a real bank account are two separate steps you can easily bypass the first step using a fake CC.

Enjoy your free subscriptions

mary26

Lurker
Mar 21, 2022
can you use a prepaid card with money on it and use it on onlyfans would it work.

cos i dont really want to use my real card it is too risky on onlyfans.

cos there is quiet a lot of sites were you can buy prepaid cards with money on i have seen some dollor ones which look like the real cards but onlyfans they cant track you that way. onlyfans can only track you with the real cards.

so if that method does not work is there any other way to do that.

what about the other sites like brand army and fansly do they work the same way as onlyfans.

lyfary

Sneed Industries
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
In my experience on OF prepaid cards do not work. I've got a Vanilla prepaid that it won't accept, but other people have posted recently saying it worked for them. Can't speak for Fansly but I've read Patreon will charge you a cent to verify that it's a credit card.

Reactions: parejitadelamor

detits12

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I've tried with a vanilla card and it did not work. Is there anything specific that I should watch out for before buying them?