SPRING BREAK - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE! - CLICK HERE
Guide - Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile | Page 17 | SimpCity Forums

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

• Emails and alerts are now back, you will need to visit unread threads in your Watched Threads list before new alerts are sent.

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Assistance

If you are looking for help with any of the methods listed you MUST say what method/script you are using.
There are multiple scripts and people keep not saying which one they are using which means people cant give help without asking first

elano

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 9, 2022
Does anyone have the login issue :"Download geckodriver from
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
and paste it in D:\Personal\DataScraper\7.6.1\extras\OFLogin" like me ? Am I supposed to download the gz file or zip fille ?

׺Seⱥήやeήήº×

"Same Shit Different Day"
May 27, 2022
I configured the PC to use the OP's Pyhton ripping method.
Everything works fine but the biggest problem is that after the download the folders are empty.
It practically connects to my user, I choose the number to rip, the progress bar progresses and at the end it hasn't downloaded anything.

Do you have any ideas please?

• Brainlet
Reactions: JackO1 and X34

׺Seⱥήやeήήº×

May 27, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Complete guide to use
Onlyfans Downloader.

(Credits and thanks go to him for this script)

You will need to download the script first.
let's see how to do it....

Go to the
github page.
Click on "Code" (green button), then on "Download ZIP"

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Download and install
Unzip the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" zip and copy the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" folder wherever you want on your PC.

CMD is recommended but for those using windows 10, the "Open command window here" function has been removed from the context menu and "Open Powershell window here" has been added in its place.
To also restore "Open command window here" in the context menu, you need to launch
by double-clicking the left mouse button to make the change to the registry file.
Once done keep it up....

Stop with the mouse arrow on the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" folder, hold down the Shift key on the keyboard and click the right mouse button, select "Open command window here".

Type:

python -m pip install requests

This procedure will install the files needed for the script to work properly.

Go to the browser, open the onlyfans page and log in, press the F12 key on the keyboard, go to "Network --> Fetch/XHR", click several times on the Onlyfans page on Home, Notifications, Messages and Home again until the word "hints" appears in the window below.
Click on it and look for the items:

user-id
user agent
x-bc
cookie --> sess

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Now you will have to put this data in the "onlyfans-dl.py" file.
Click on it with the right mouse button and select "Edit with IDLE" (It's a new feature installed with Phyton).

In the new window fill in like this:

#Session Variables (update every time you login or your browser updates)
USER_ID = "Your user-id"
USER_AGENT = "Your user-agent"
X_BC = "Your x-bc"
SESS_COOKIE = "Your sess cookie (only sess value without sess=; )"

Save and exit.

Stop with the mouse arrow on the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" folder, hold down the Shift key on the keyboard and click the right mouse button, select "Open command window here".

Type:

onlyfans-dl.py profilename

Warning:
By "profilename" i mean the username following the @ on the main page of the profile from which you want to download the contents. Obviously it must be typed without the @
E.g. If the profile name is @winniethepooh, you'll need to type:
onlyfans-dl.py winniethepooh

At this point, if you did everything right, the script will find the profile you entered and start the download.

A new folder with the profile name you downloaded will appear in the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" folder and inside you will find the files relating to photos, videos, posts, stories, archived etc etc (practically all the contents of that profile).

Additional information about some settings contained in the script:

#Options

ALBUMS = True # Separate photos into subdirectories by post/album (Single photo posts are not put into subdirectories)
USE_SUB_FOLDERS = True # use content type subfolders (messgaes/archived/stories/purchased), or download everything to /profile/photos and /profile/videos

This is pretty clear.....
True or False according to your need.

# content types to download
VIDEOS = True
PHOTOS = True
POSTS = True
STORIES = True
MESSAGES = True
ARCHIVED = True

PURCHASED = True

Here you can choose what to download and what not to download.
For example.....if you want to download only posts and photos, you will have to fill in like this and save:

VIDEOS = False
PHOTOS = True
POSTS = True
STORIES = False
MESSAGES = False
ARCHIVED = False
PURCHASED = False

MAX AGE option (Only get posts from the last <integer> days (Messages/Paid not affected)

The correct syntax to download only content from a certain time period is:

onlyfans-dl.py profilename numberofdays

E.G. If you only wanted to download content from the last 15 days, the syntax will be:

onlyfans-dl.py profilename 15

That's all

P.s. In order to download profile content you need to be a subscriber but there are so many free trials around that you can get free entry for a time that can vary from 24 hours to 12 months.
During this period you can download whatever you want.

Once the script starts downloading the contents, there will be no information in the cmd window until the files are found and most of them downloaded.
Be patient.

Warning!
If running the script from CMD closes the cmd window immediately or doesn't work, try disabling Python and Python3 from execution aliases:
Start --> Settings --> App --> App execution aliases --> disable python and pyhton3

I hope I have helped you and :peepoSimp: Community.

And sorry for my bad english (it's not my first language)

Last edited:

PsiHomework

Superfan
Apr 6, 2022
season 5 the two faces of squidward GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

׺Seⱥήやeήήº×

May 27, 2022

Of course yes.
In order to download profile content you need to be a subscriber but there are so many free trials around that you can get free entry for a time that can vary from 24 hours to 12 months.
During this period you can download whatever you want.
Not to mention that sometimes the creators make their profiles free for 1 month, during which time you can join the profile for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: JerryBurger

Iggy Azalea

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸
Mar 23, 2022
I need help please. Everything from pip install poetry was complete. When I paste poetry install --no-dev this happens:

njoiii

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
when I click "hints" my onlyfans logs me out? is this a problem with anyone else

Reactions: Jfxiii