Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Assistance

If you are looking for help with any of the methods listed you MUST say what method/script you are using.
There are multiple scripts and people keep not saying which one they are using which means people cant give help without asking first

mo11011

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
sim0n00ps I've also been getting the problems with crashing and the "Exception caught... Stacktrace" and "0 posts found" errors. Funny thing is, it's hit or miss. After opening the app again and again, eventually it worked once and I could download my paid messages from one creator. But now it keeps crashing and seems to crash while downloading posts even if it does successfully find them. Wondering if you had any idea what might be going on but if not, hopefully it helps at least with your troubleshooting for the next update

Uncleadolf69

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Phoenix and aloha browsers not working. What's the current Android method? I don't need to rip. Just individual

mo11011

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Here is the error that I see on the times when it doesn't crash. This occurs often right after Logged in successfully, or when it throws the 0 posts found. And I've only been trying to download from one user.

Exception caught: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.

StackTrace: at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.EstablishSslConnectionAsync(SslClientAuthenticationOptions sslOptions, HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Stream stream, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.ConnectAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.CreateHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.AddHttp11ConnectionAsync(QueueItem queueItem)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSourceWithCancellation`1.WaitWithCancellation(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSourceWithCancellation`1.WaitWithCancellationAsync(Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.HttpConnectionWaiter`1.WaitForConnectionAsync(Boolean async, CancellationToken requestCancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithVersionDetectionAndRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageHandlerStage.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.DiagnosticsHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.RedirectHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageHandlerStage.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.Headers(String path, String queryParams)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.GetSubscriptions(String endpoint, Boolean includeExpiredSubscriptions)

Inner Exception:
Exception caught: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host..

StackTrace: at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException(SocketError error, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.System.Threading.Tasks.Sources.IValueTaskSource<System.Int32>.GetResult(Int16 token)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.EnsureFullTlsFrameAsync[TIOAdapter](CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.PoolingAsyncValueTaskMethodBuilder`1.StateMachineBox`1.System.Threading.Tasks.Sources.IValueTaskSource<TResult>.GetResult(Int16 token)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ReceiveBlobAsync[TIOAdapter](CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ForceAuthenticationAsync[TIOAdapter](Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] reAuthenticationData, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.EstablishSslConnectionAsync(SslClientAuthenticationOptions sslOptions, HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Stream stream, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

blackstallion36

Bathwater Drinker
May 9, 2022
How does the OF DL scraper handle duplicate content?

I'm currently subscribed to a relatively prolific content creator and I've noticed there is a difference between the number of media items reported by OnlyFans and the number of "Posts" downloaded by the scraper. OnlyFans shows she has 1,290 media items but the scraper only downloads 1,232 items; consisting of 954 photos, 277 videos, and 1 audio file. So 48 photos, and 10 videos are missing.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I suspect the difference is due to duplicate files but there's no way for me to check if this assumption is correct. Is there anyway to force the scraper to download all the indicated content?

sim0n00ps

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Well they must re-use some media for posts then, it's based on the media id so if that media id has already been found then it won't be added to the list of URLs it downloads, I don't see a point of it downloading the same image multiple times and it will save you some space.

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I'm having a problem with the scrapper, and for some reason, it only downloads the metadata, but the biggest problem is that every other scrapper is doing the same thing, it started yesterday.

max0rz

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
It's most definitely the case with managed accounts that they just recycle the same content over and over again.
Some at least try and change the title/description but for the most part, it's a direct copy of the same wall post multiple times in some instances.

WildWarrior

Will I Be Known and Loved?
Mar 11, 2022
sim0n00ps im just stuck here nothing happens after this the program just closes it self what should i do

Edit :- and also got this

Edit:- now it works i just changed the dns server to 1.1.1.1

Last edited:
Reactions: sim0n00ps

therizzyrambo

Lurker
May 16, 2022
Hey folks,

I'm sorry if this is an incredibly noobish question...

I've been using the DIGITALCRIMINALS OF Scraper for years. (Been downloading gigs upon gigs of content with zero problem lol)

Now that DRM is rolled out, I've discovered sim0n00ps tool. It seems to be the only one that's actually worth a damn now.

I really want to use it, but would it end up compromising my account (getting banned, etc) since I'd be getting DRM encrypted stuff?

(I don't know about the process behind Widevine encryption...didn't know if it's any different than just simply downloading a video or photo like I've been doing for ages...or would the OF servers be detecting that I'm transcoding)

Sorry for asking...still new to this.

Reactions: dude12