EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Olivia / SunnyOlivia / Olivia4naked

Is there any content or worth watching or is it just a room full of simps reenacting reddit convos, tipping some middle-aged failed mime to eat pizza?

Is there any content or worth watching or is it just a room full of simps reenacting reddit convos, tipping some middle-aged failed mime to eat pizza?
Great question honestly I wasn’t around when she did the whole controversial nazi stream so I’m not entirely sure what her streams are like. I just don’t get why she is so popular even after being away for 8 whole years?!

She was popular because played the teasing card until the end building a myster around her private parts, maybe they were different from the other 99.99999% of females (spoiler: they surely aren't)

Anyway her show were somehow original and different from usual mfc shows. In that she was quite ahead of her time.

Is she actually 42 like her profile states? I’ve also always wondered why she pushes the model PoppyNaked so much? They’re related?

Is she actually 42 like her profile states? I’ve also always wondered why she pushes the model PoppyNaked so much? They’re related?
it's highly possibile

anyway, when i log to mfc I see her only name "Olivia" online without the cam symbol, when she actually streams? or does only privates?

Yesterday, I saw her cam online, clicked and she was completely dressed on bed next to a red bucket, those to mop the floor. Well it was late so I didn't watch anymore of that. Anyone know what happened later? She mop the floor?

does anyone know where she is actually from? I know her profile says Bolivia but this is clearly a play on words, from Olivia

I've heard people say she started out as a nude model from Romania before transforming into the mostly non-nude non-talking model that made her so popular before her "retirement".

I've heard people say she started out as a nude model from Romania before transforming into the mostly non-nude non-talking model that made her so popular before her "retirement".
Interesting. I do feel like she came back because she ran out of money tbh

Interesting. I do feel like she came back because she ran out of money tbh
they usually return for that reason or when they end up single again after a relationship in which the bf doesn't know / doesn't support the sex working thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom