EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question OF account deactivated; anyway to buy content without getting new account deactivated aswell?

Bigpoosayslayer

Tier 3 Sub
Feb 1, 2022
2nd OF Acc was deactivated after using a Cashapp card after my first OF acc was deactivated for TOS violation which they didn’t specify which terms were violated. I was wondering if there’s any other way for me to buy content on OF on my new acc, my 2nd OF acc worked fine with the Cashapp card for awhile until I stupidly verified the acc, now using a Cashapp card is out of the question.

Hm maybe try Revolut? It's something similiar to Cashapp but better.

I use it frequently as it is my main credit card and i use it on OF too. Otherwise you could pay people who have credit cards to buy stuff from OF and sent it to you lol.

Hm maybe try Revolut? It's something similiar to Cashapp but better.

I use it frequently as it is my main credit card and i use it on OF too. Otherwise you could pay people who have credit cards to buy stuff from OF and sent it to you lol.
Appreciate it, gonna try it out soon. I worked something out with some dude regarding the second option and it just takes long tbh, especially regarding content certain creators only send thru DMs

Back
Top Bottom