EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ochotwifecpl/Ochotwifecpl22/Thatpawgwifey.

The podcaster KeyandAnkles have done interviews with them. He may still have contact with them. Given He has been shown to bring back hotwife so as BBCSLUTWIFE4U2 when she stop doing content because of doxxing. He may convince ochotwifecpl to comback. It would be good if we can get in contact with the cuck too. Given cucks like to show their wife being with other men he would like to hear allot of men still want to see more from his wife.

That podcast is a great episode, maybe the best of that show. they were really fresh and new and it was really intense to hear them chat about their experiences. some of her videos are so intense
episode with her and her husband is supposed to be in two parts. only the first part was ever published. Not only that but the podcast was recorded months before it got published. Michael C. who runs the podcast said that since the podcast was recorded she has progressed to another level of the hotwife. he did not give any details just that part 2 is coming

episode with her and her husband is supposed to be in two parts. only the first part was ever published. Not only that but the podcast was recorded months before it got published. Michael C. who runs the podcast said that since the podcast was recorded she has progressed to another level of the hotwife. he did not give any details just that part 2 is coming
think if we ask him he would publish it?

Part 2 should have come out after their wedding took place, around October or November of that year, if I remember correctly

I picked up some of their stuff before they retired. I just didnt think they would last long, so I figured their stuff would end up collectible and rare. When they first launched, they did a bunch of shorts for sure but they also did some longer shoots too. The longer movies are 'Off The Hook', and rare. I have (2) 30 min movies. a 21 min movie, a 16 min movie, (2) 12 min movies. And a bunch of other shorts, of course.

I picked up some of their stuff before they retired. I just didnt think they would last long, so I figured their stuff would end up collectible and rare. When they first launched, they did a bunch of shorts for sure but they also did some longer shoots too. The longer movies are 'Off The Hook', and rare. I have (2) 30 min movies. a 21 min movie, a 16 min movie, (2) 12 min movies. And a bunch of other shorts, of course.
When you have the chance upload them.

Hook us up!

Back
Top Bottom