EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat NotEasyBeinWheezy/NotEasyBeinSmol/Wheezy Simp Chat/Discussion Thread

PSA: Do not spend your money on the Fanfix. $50 for an old swimsuit picture from a set that she posted on IG a year and a half ago. It's her prerogative not to do nudity but I think it's blatantly dishonest to start a "totally not OF" account and start selling PPV of stuff she's posted on IG and calling it spicy pics

Last edited:
She and her girlfriend have been hanging out with Hailee and Kendra. I know it won't happen, but it would be great if they influenced Wheezy to open an ACTUAL spicy page.

lol... as Hailee is the REALY jealous type, if its with them its gonna become even worse... and Girlfriend. shes still together with her BF tho ya?

Does anyone have any of her new uploads?
Or and of QueenofVikings uploads?

Anything posted on Fanfix eventually gets posted to their regular IG
I used to be subbed to her Fanfix too. I unsubbed because she posted a paid picture twice by accident and refused to say it was a duplicate when I asked her (or whoever's managing her account) about it. It also cost me another $5 just to send the complaint message. I hate myself for it lmao.

But there are also other pics from her DMs and wall that she doesn't post onto Instagram.

She and her girlfriend have been hanging out with Hailee and Kendra. I know it won't happen, but it would be great if they influenced Wheezy to open an ACTUAL spicy page.
wait so i've been wondering...since when does she have a girlfriend? guess i totally missed whatever happened with that milkman dude that was living with her.

wait so i've been wondering...since when does she have a girlfriend? guess i totally missed whatever happened with that milkman dude that was living with her.
Nevermind, I was wrong, they're apparently "just friends". Damn they had me fooled though lol.

I just went to check her fanfix or whatever it's called $16!! Sixteen dollars a month!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's pretty fucking sexy but omfg who pays for absolutely nothing?? I don't get it... There's no nudity from what I can tell... So we're paying for?? Instagram extra? That's wild

I just went to check her fanfix or whatever it's called $16!! Sixteen dollars a month!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's pretty fucking sexy but omfg who pays for absolutely nothing?? I don't get it... There's no nudity from what I can tell... So we're paying for?? Instagram extra? That's wild
She's just trying to scam people. It's why she acts like she's censoring the previews she posts to her stories even though her Fanfix is more SFW than her Instagram

Back
Top Bottom