• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat nickiibaby / nickiitheboss Discussion thread

Anyone else prefer her solo dildo content more than her b/g stuff? I just find her solo stuff better for some reason.
Oh absolutely. Her boyfriend seems like he wants to hide all the good stuff so hard. Like he doesn't even take his clothes off on camera and never spreads her ass. Nickiibaby used to get fully naked all the time but she doesn't nearly as much anymore.

Damn wish there was a clear creampie vid with her. Her body is insane but they keep on posting the same stuff
I'm sure there is. I've only became aware of her, recently. But her vids are all I've been focused on, lately. And from what I've gathered from seeing how they've been edited and the ending shots, I'd say the guy has released inside her on many occasions. But no idea what they've got against letting the vid end, that way. Maybe we'll get one, in time.

Could someone message Nickii on OnlyFans and let her know she has the potential to do much more than her usual content? If her partner doesn't want his face shown, he could wear a mask. She should also consider having him use a camera strap instead of holding the camera directly—she's got the resources for that upgrade. She gotta stop holding the camera when she does solos, she gotta buy a tripod and set it up in front of her so we can see her head to toes.
And when she bounces on dildos, let us see her spread her holes, let us see her squirt, or cum, that'll make the vids more intresting, she don't immediately have to end the video.
Tell her to show her face more, shoot videos with better lighting, suck her mans balls, do doggy style in front of a mirror so we can see her face.

She can get inspiration from her OF friends:
Elletee69, Ameliaiscurvy, & Toveyah

Content ideas:
1. JOI (jerk off instructions) she gotta show her process of undressing or be completely naked, and dirty talk to us while she strokes and sucks on a dildo,
2. Set up a tripod, away from her hands, and masterbate with a dildo, let her enjoy herself while we see every inch of her body and face.
3. Getting her ass ate, and fingered, with a tripod setup. So her mans can use both his hands.

Back
Top Bottom