EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Nezba / Nezba.exe - Discussion Thread

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Last edited:
I saw she signed with OTK's agency. A lot of girls on there also do OF/Fansly. I am hoping she also does it. She is one of the hottest girls on Twitch.

I don't know that there's ever gonna be much to discuss here (or much to post in the content thread), maybe something has changed now that she's going to the gym more, but she used to be really insecure about her body especially when she looked very unhealthily skinny. working out seems to have helped her somewhat but that's pretty closely attached to her boyfriend so who knows.

Of course hoping for her to start fansly tomorrow but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

She is doing workout streams a lot so there probably will be more to post now. Also she is more active on her IG. She averages over 1k viewers which is pretty good now so it seems she is growing pretty fast and has a fanbase.

I think not wearing glasses is what really changed her confidence.

She is doing workout streams a lot so there probably will be more to post now. Also she is more active on her IG. She averages over 1k viewers which is pretty good now so it seems she is growing pretty fast and has a fanbase.

I think not wearing glasses is what really changed her confidence.
She looks good in glasses tho she pulls it off imo

I always found this chick ridiculously hot and am glad to see her getting more popular and getting a lot more viewers. I know she is skinny but it just works for her. And yeah she says she is going to be doing a lot more workout streams on her channel and her boyfriends channel, so there should be a lot of content.

She is besties with Kaisastreams and they have talked about taking pics together. I would be shocked to see Nezba on OF but I could see her making a Passes now that she is getting over 1,000 viewers.

I always found this chick ridiculously hot and am glad to see her getting more popular and getting a lot more viewers. I know she is skinny but it just works for her. And yeah she says she is going to be doing a lot more workout streams on her channel and her boyfriends channel, so there should be a lot of content.

She is besties with Kaisastreams and they have talked about taking pics together. I would be shocked to see Nezba on OF but I could see her making a Passes now that she is getting over 1,000 viewers.
They were together today for Nezba's birthday. In a better universe they would be doing g/g content on OF

vlcsnap-2024-09-05-23h19m26s044761d537fc0b6d2d2.md.png

Damn wonder what happened. Was it because she went into OF and rest of them disapproved?
That could be, it was around that time that I can remember she stopped being around when they would play games as a group and such. Or her doing OF could have been related to her getting booted from that group for other reasons.

That could be, it was around that time that I can remember she stopped being around when they would play games as a group and such. Or her doing OF could have been related to her getting booted from that group for other reasons.
Damn I remember there was some drama with sleepypeach and then there was a bunch of drama about whoever was supporting her or not supporting her. Idk if that played a role too

Damn wonder what happened. Was it because she went into OF and rest of them disapproved?
That would be weird for Nezba. She has talked about how she is from a religious Italian Catholic family and hates how judgemental they are. So it would be weird for her to be judgemental and cut off a friend cause of OF.

Plus Nezba is part of Mythic/OTK now and a lot of the girls on there have Onlyfans.

That would be weird for Nezba. She has talked about how she is from a religious Italian Catholic family and hates how judgemental they are. So it would be weird for her to be judgemental and cut off a friend cause of OF.

Plus Nezba is part of Mythic/OTK now and a lot of the girls on there have Onlyfans.
Wonder what it is then because both nezba and bvrb seem easygoing and chill. So must have been something bad that split them

Long time viewer with a bit of a lore drop. The dude Nezba is dating has a twin who's dating MaryMaybe right now, guess that's how Mary and Nezba met because Mary's BF moved into a streamer house to be roommates with Brvb/Barb and Mary. The streamers all used to have the same cringe manager named Tim which was also roommates with Babr/Mary/Mary's current bf and a few others i guess? but manager dude got the streamers into drama with someone else he was simping for and the whole team got shit for it. Nezba didn't like that got pissed and jumped ship while the others tried to go down with the ship (Mary/Barb) and they didn't like that Nezba didn't die on that hill.

TLDR: Nezba was a b*itch (or smart depending on how you look at it) about drama and it affected her relationship with her streamer friends.

Long time viewer with a bit of a lore drop. The dude Nezba is dating has a twin who's dating MaryMaybe right now, guess that's how Mary and Nezba met because Mary's BF moved into a streamer house to be roommates with Brvb/Barb and Mary. The streamers all used to have the same cringe manager named Tim which was also roommates with Babr/Mary/Mary's current bf and a few others i guess? but manager dude got the streamers into drama with someone else he was simping for and the whole team got shit for it. Nezba didn't like that got pissed and jumped ship while the others tried to go down with the ship (Mary/Barb) and they didn't like that Nezba didn't die on that hill.

TLDR: Nezba was a b*itch (or smart depending on how you look at it) about drama and it affected her relationship with her streamer friends.
Who was he simping for? That sounds hilarious

Was it that Donaru chick? I heard there was some massive argument between Donaru barb and Tim
Heard the name before but don't know for sure. Just remember Barb failing at being a streamer after her divorce / her starting OF and trying to get in touch with Nezba again for clout so i think that was the last page of that chapter.

I remember Nezba's IRL friend did OF for a while so i'm pretty sure she's completely ok with it. Also since it's her close friend she should knows what kinda money she'll get if she starts one herself can only "respectfully" pray for hard times to get some Nezba OF going

Heard the name before but don't know for sure. Just remember Barb failing at being a streamer after her divorce / her starting OF and trying to get in touch with Nezba again for clout so i think that was the last page of that chapter.

I remember Nezba's IRL friend did OF for a while so i'm pretty sure she's completely ok with it. Also since it's her close friend she should knows what kinda money she'll get if she starts one herself can only "respectfully" pray for hard times to get some Nezba OF going
Barb said her starting OF had nothing to do with her divorce. Is that true

Back
Top Bottom