EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Neonpuddles

Seen. No actual sucking yet. Just close to the mouth and kind of suggested.
How might the rest of us see it? I wondered if the 'deepthroat' in the text of it actually meant deep throat or just suggestive.

How might the rest of us see it? I wondered if the 'deepthroat' in the text of it actually meant deep throat or just suggestive.
His pov, lying down, looking at the top of her head at approximately the right spot. Could be real, could be she had it under her chin.

So anyone got a spare $200? :hahaa: , you might be able get a vid of her masturbating, at least that is what the message in her last post is insinuating.

It's very questionable as to whether she's actually doing that. I'd bet she's not.
She's not. Just posing with it in front of her mouth. She has a strange aversion to blowjobs and putting it in her mouth for whatever reason.

She's not. Just posing with it in front of her mouth. She has a strange aversion to blowjobs and putting it in her mouth for whatever reason.
Im guessing she doesnt really have an aversion to it - but she is going to do another 'fundraiser' so people donate thousands to get the first blowjob video to be released, kinda like she did to go topless and to show her pussy.

I think her butthole reveal will be the next donation goal, then we'll start getting the BJ's and more, i truly think she will go all the way to fucking on cam but that will be a long way off.

I think her butthole reveal will be the next donation goal, then we'll start getting the BJ's and more, i truly think she will go all the way to fucking on cam but that will be a long way off.
Honestly I dont understand peoples' obsession with seeing the asshole... Maybe I am alone in that. But you are probably right. The fucking on cam is WAY too far away IMO.

Well she just casually dropped her asshole reveal today, so i guess shes just skipping donation goals now, well until she starts fucking on cam i guess.

What do you guys think is going to be the next step for her, finally pass the barrier and have either a blowjob photoset/video or post a riding photoset/video?

Honestly I dont understand peoples' obsession with seeing the asshole... Maybe I am alone in that. But you are probably right. The fucking on cam is WAY too far away IMO.
The only good thing that came out of her doing the asshole reveal, is that now backshots don't have awkward stances or poses to hide it and allow for better pussy shots. To be honest, I was expecting her to start doing masturbation in video format, but I guess that's further down the road. At this pace I don't know if we'll ever get to see her ride a dick on camera.

The only good thing that came out of her doing the asshole reveal, is that now backshots don't have awkward stances or poses to hide it and allow for better pussy shots. To be honest, I was expecting her to start doing masturbation in video format, but I guess that's further down the road. At this pace I don't know if we'll ever get to see her ride a dick on camera.
You're right, at this pace we will all be in a nursing home by the time that happens

Back
Top Bottom