EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Neekolul Simp Chat/Discussion Thread

I'll get simpy things started:

I want more than anything in life than to suck on her fat fucking tits as she makes stupid TikTok faces and acts shocked about it.

I'm here to set the goddamn tone
Thank you, better vibes than the same dumb "Do YOu ThiNK ShE wILl StARt aN OF?" question being asked repeatedly for 20 pages like every other simp chat.

never, don't even entertain the idea, it'll only lead to disappointment, she'll be floating on simps until she retires
I think a fanfix or a passes account is not farfetched at all. Also I think that in 10 years it will be extremely comon for girls with even a tiny following on instagram to have their IG suscription turned on, so I think it is almost inevitable she will succumb to the tentation at some point as it gets more and more common.

It'll be jess nigri for the next 15 years than.... still no nipple since she has shown up. I rather not even sway when there are others that supply tit's way better than her's that are career wise cooked and prepped for OF or fansly's

man, we be eating good since she took a vacation couple months ago
there was an increase in the thirts trap posts during and after
a good comeback after that blonde hair, blue contacts era

Is she still in a relationship? She never posted much about it but recently I heard nothing.
yeah, he appeared in her last cooking stream
i think overall she mentions him more on twitch while telling stories or something
maybe she avoid mentioning elsewhere, to not lose followers

speaking of stream i think the only one i really enjoyed was a ban appeal one

Back
Top Bottom