EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Natasha Aughey Discussion Thread

So for those who have subbed to her Onlyfans, has Natasha ever responded back to your messages? She seems to stick around online for a bit after posting updates.

So for those who have subbed to her Onlyfans, has Natasha ever responded back to your messages? She seems to stick around online for a bit after posting updates.
she's never responded to me so as far as I know she hasn't to most people. The most she used to do is like and respond to a few comments here and there maybe she reads new messages which is not surprising, curiosity and all. She doesn't like and respond to comments anymore so, I'm sure she got lazy or something happened to where she doesn't want to like and respond to them.

she's never responded to me so as far as I know she hasn't to most people. The most she used to do is like and respond to a few comments here and there maybe she reads new messages which is not surprising, curiosity and all. She doesn't like and respond to comments anymore so, I'm sure she got lazy or something happened to where she doesn't want to like and respond to them.
Probably because she doesnt want to entertain the demands for more. Obviously people are asking her to see more.

Probably because she doesnt want to entertain the demands for more. Obviously people are asking her to see more.
no you're right there's that too. I feel like I came off kind of negative at the end there but yeah you have a point.

no you're right there's that too. I feel like I came off kind of negative at the end there but yeah you have a point.
I get it man, no stress. We can tip all we want, these girls just dont always care enough to answer our messages

Back
Top Bottom