EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Nat Gama | xnatthekillerx | nat.the.killer Discussion

Digitalps4

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 27, 2022
well she's getting spicier, so there's that, at least we got a blurred mirror booba
Agreed. Probably my imagination, but I feel she genuinely enjoys acting slutty in a manner of speaking. I don't mean that in a bad way, but in behind-the-scenes (or just the actual videos) she looks like she gets into it on her own accord Idk. I just know I envy her guy friends 😂

Last edited:
I was with her in college, when she started selling content she said she would never do nudes. But currently I think it's the only place she makes money, if the situation calls for it. I think she would do it
That's pretty cool 😯 Was she a cool person? I could see that but then again: there are plenty of content creators that just end up milking the cash cow without revealing anything. Although Nat does seem to be naturally getting slightly more revealing with each set that comes out. Fingers crossed she chooses to keep the progression going.

Last edited:
That's pretty cool 😯 Was she a cool person? I could see that but then again: there are plenty of content creators that just end up milking the cash cow without revealing anything. Although Nat does seem to be naturally getting slightly more revealing with each set that comes out. Fingers crossed the progression keeps going.

She is nice. She almost always wore skirts with stockings, her legs looked very nice.

Anyone knows if the audio asking for cum is real? and where would it be from?
Like if it's AI or actually her? It's most def sounds like her. If it is real I'm guessing it might be from the private telegram group most likely or less likely, due to what she's saying, someone captured it from a stream maybe ?

EDIT: Added wording

Back
Top Bottom