EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Nastya Williams aka Katyasun

forfunzies69

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 3, 2022
c020e9b2c865bec016d97b9e30ce19fd41801cb2f821db48.jpg

I decided to open a discussion thread for her since there wasn't one.

Her content page: https://simpcity.su/threads/nastya-williams.23075/

By this point, there's no doubt in my mind that both onlyfans accounts are run by handlers. Having said that, a while back (and I mean years) I found out that the account that belonged to the actual model was the Nastya Williams one. This was because when I asked Katya Sun for proof of who she was, she played the whole "how dare you" and "I don't need to prove anything to you." Yet, when I did the same with Nastya Williams, she straight away sent me a personalised video saying my name. And I mean straight away. Surprised the hell out of me.

To me it doesn't really matter since I only want the content not a parasocial relationship. In fact, all the "sweety," "baby," "honey," and all that stuff weirds me out a little.

I really find this model hot and really enjoy her content. I've even purchased some it. I shared a few of what I purchased. There aren't many who have shared what they got, though. To the point that I stopped sharing because it seems most either hog or freeload. Or take credit for what others have shared.

Are there more in my position?

She's definitely my favourite model. Put it this way, I've never been that much into gapes, but for some reason I love seeing hers. And the way she abuses her ass.....

Unfortunately, I've recently had her minion attempt to scam me. Don't worry he/she admitted they were a minion. Proof in Images uploaded. The first screenshots, titled Strawberry Proof, are just to show the date when a custom was first made for me and why. Then Custom Proof 0 to 53 show the scam taking place. Then I have the Onlyfans Response 1-7, showing that not only they know that models employ handlers, but also that they don't seem to care that scamming is taking place. I'll admit I got carried away when I threatened to sue, I was pissed off on principle. If you can tell me where to share this to raise as much awareness as I can, I'd appreciate it. Also, I'd love for you to share this with her minions and for you to share her minions' reactions.

Strawberry-Proof-5078fc33b25736bba.md.png Strawberry-proof-1a28e260abbee6ad4.md.png Strawberry-Proof-2b1b97595533ff068.md.png Strawberry-Proof-3437c696df24219db.md.png Strawberry-Proof-4974c8e3463e4325c.md.png

Last edited:
Wow, they really did try scamming you… pretending to make a new custom vid when it was already made a while back… proof in the messages that it’s a handler as well. Wow. Terrible!

Back
Top Bottom