• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MissClick - Discussion Thread

kener89

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
If anyone wants to talk about her OF content
Her links:

2736x3648_4bbf291eed417a9f7a67bfd39ec5ca7a-07bcacWM.jpg
2736x3648_ec1da35d3282414294a804eaa4c67b9a-9z5qTqZH.jpg
2736x3648_5232ea47c3ee765700fccb76890c3dda-hf104FKf.jpg

I think there was a discussion thread already, unless it got wiped with the data loss.

I genuinely don't understand why she has an OF, surely something like Fansly or the pg13 options would've fit her better
Money, she has accounts on fucking everything, she knows it gets traction and will get her some money with very little effort.

It's basically the same thing as her ig, every pic of her with "@missclickofficial" at the bottom right is probably from her OF.
yeah they are, I have subbed her 2 times, in 2022 and a few months ago and I might probably sub to her soon, but I don't expect anything hot

It's a shame she never reads her DM's on OF, I've tried reaching her for custom content, but she never even bothers to read the messages

It's a shame she never reads her DM's on OF, I've tried reaching her for custom content, but she never even bothers to read the messages
Looks like nothing changed, i sent her a message when i subbed 2 years ago, she never seen it. I literally went to my messages to check after reading this post. :KEKWlaugh:

Looks like nothing changed, i sent her a message when i subbed 2 years ago, she never seen it. I literally went to my messages to check after reading this post. :KEKWlaugh:
Yeah it's irritating that she does that, I sent her a message back in 2022 and then again a few months ago but nothing. I really wanna know if she's up for custom content

Her page is a scam, not bc it's sfw but bc she only post extremely boring selfies, basically the same type of pics she posts on IG, she doesn't do anything creative or different, and she doesn't even interact, is pointless, just a lazy cash grab.

Her page is a scam, not bc it's sfw but bc she only post extremely boring selfies, basically the same type of pics she posts on IG, she doesn't do anything creative or different, and she doesn't even interact, is pointless, just a lazy cash grab.
It's incredibly disappointing. Especially because she's so cute/hot, and has that girl next door type of look. Wasted potential.

Back
Top Bottom