EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MissAustralia / MiaPolerina / Vitaminmia

What is the price of her Vip onlyfans sub. i am thinking of buying it because I cant see her VIP content here, I saw those video preview on her mfc and they were soo damn hot

What is the price of her Vip onlyfans sub. i am thinking of buying it because I cant see her VIP content here, I saw those video preview on her mfc and they were soo damn hot
A sub to her paid page is $5

https://onlyfans.com/vitaminmia

You'll have to then again pay $50 or $60 to join her VIP club in which she sends videos every month. I'm not sure about the exact pricing but I think that's it (or at least how much it was when I subbed to her early this year)

Or you can just sub to her free page where she posts her PPV vids as a locked post to her feed (the same as the ones on her MFC). Each vid costs like $33

She also sells them on her free OF account. She posts them to her feed as a PPV
yes i saw them but there is a catch. she says that she selles these vids discounted on paid account's "vip" members.
i wonder how much is that vip membership or whatever is that called.

2 questions, I really wanna see some of those mfc share videos is there a thread to request those? Also are there any other chicks with a body like hers cuz damn

She had a nose job about 5 years ago that changed her appearance quite considerably. But her body, unreal as it is, I think is natural. I remember her saying she worked in strip clubs for years before camming, which with her body makes sense
The cake and cherry are god given and 100% natural, I know gods work when I see it:peepoBless:

She had a nose job about 5 years ago that changed her appearance quite considerably. But her body, unreal as it is, I think is natural. I remember her saying she worked in strip clubs for years before camming, which with her body makes sense
Do you have any pictures of her from that time?

Was googling to find her old MFC usernames (Bellamia99, Miamybella, MiaBallerina) and photos but I think I became nose blind and couldn't tell the difference between her new and old nose - yeah, even though I said it made her a big difference to her face.

So then I just checked the content thread. The MFC swimsuit photos. There's probably more but I can't tell any more. She's more conventionally attractive now but I prefer her old girl next door look

Was googling to find her old MFC usernames (Bellamia99, Miamybella, MiaBallerina) and photos but I think I became nose blind and couldn't tell the difference between her new and old nose - yeah, even though I said it made her a big difference to her face.

So then I just checked the content thread. The MFC swimsuit photos. There's probably more but I can't tell any more. She's more conventionally attractive now but I prefer her old girl next door look
Damn she's truly blessed if all that body is natural. Truly insane. She also has a mature face that's very feminine. I also like how she has that high society look and makes me think she always smells nice : P

Back
Top Bottom