EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mirandalorian - discussion thread

Yeah I do. Was subbed to her for a while. Use to be on Faanhouse but didn't join another platform once that went under. A shame really cause she's gorgeous.
damn, you know what she posted on there?

Last edited:
Fanhouse didnt go under, it was bought out by Passes which allows nudity so thats probably why she never moved with them, plus it seems shes slowing down on a lot of things anyway with closing her Patreon down and less uploads of YT due to some IRL commitments.

Fanhouse didnt go under, it was bought out by Passes which allows nudity so thats probably why she never moved with them, plus it seems shes slowing down on a lot of things anyway with closing her Patreon down and less uploads of YT due to some IRL commitments.
Yeah bought out/went under🤷‍♂️its not around anymore anyway. Passes allows nudity? you sure? also I had no idea she closed her Patreon? she's slowing down on content, hmm. Strange. She's at the height of her popularity. Not that i'm a fan tbh. I just think she's hot!

Yeah bought out/went under🤷‍♂️its not around anymore anyway. Passes allows nudity? you sure? also I had no idea she closed her Patreon? she's slowing down on content, hmm. Strange. She's at the height of her popularity. Not that i'm a fan tbh. I just think she's hot!
Yea the YT part is going to be sporadic for about 6 months due to some project or something, yea Passes allows nudity although i dont they advertise it like OF/Fansly do.

Yea the YT part is going to be sporadic for about 6 months due to some project or something, yea Passes allows nudity although i dont they advertise it like OF/Fansly do.
6 months😯damn thats a long ass project. Passes does do nudity? Thats interesting cause I remember hearing they don't ,Much like Fanhouse. They def don't broadcast it as i've yet to see any nudity come from there.

Back
Top Bottom