EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Request ⠀𝕏⠀ Petite Asian 明子呀, MingZiya, mingziyaya, Yikemingzi Busty Asian from Twitter

wpreset

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Last edited by a moderator:
She did a lot of soapy shower/bath videos

And these are some of the last pics she posted before going ghost. All I remember is she posted a lot of statuses about finding love and poetry. She might have ended up finding a boyfriend and stopped completely.

FQe9r2HaIAIxcOw.md.jpg FQMlZbRaIAE5ehc4b2d400c75f8ab63.md.jpg FP77EFcaMAAMfv2.md.jpg FPyhV1AacAEQJmH.md.jpg FPmIqXFaAAIgK2e.md.jpg FOqiosgaIAI9-4X.md.jpg FOkEJhJakAIW-PD.md.jpg FOTXaaMaMAIcREy.md.jpg FORC-SzaQAU9jfz.md.jpg FOKeA9oakAAu2CD.md.jpg FOHWgbYaQAI1bHx.md.jpg FOFJw1EaQAAn97X.md.jpg

Two videos from camwhores. Credit to whoever helped me get these, but I can't find the camwhores help thread I got it from.

In the bra video you can see a slight side profile of her. She might be really pretty. There is a long video somewhere in the bunkr album that shows full face but I can't confirm nor deny that's actually her, especially since the hair is a different color.

She posted on Instagram her new twitter account after more than a year. Hoping she posts frequent content again. https://twitter.com/Yikemingzi

Nude image also says another twitter is @yimingxiaoye (can't find) and another Instagram account @yiming_xiaoye https://www.instagram.com/yiming_xiaoye/

Her tits have gotten a bit smaller. She always calls herself fat sister and probably lost some weight since her last update.

Fw_GiKnaQAA_LZR.md.jpgFwf5qLIaIAAoX5Q---Copy.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom