EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat milkhater05 / dali / dolllyfied Simp Chat

Right, I haven't seen any with purple in the background either in the thread.

On a side note, did anyone guess she is mixed Black & White? I always thought she was maybe East Indian or something similar, but I asked her on FanFix before I quit using it. She must have gotten the perfect amount from both parents for that skin tone. :monkaX:
she is really black, "mixed race"
here in my country (Brazil) it is very common

Right, I haven't seen any with purple in the background either in the thread.

On a side note, did anyone guess she is mixed Black & White? I always thought she was maybe East Indian or something similar, but I asked her on FanFix before I quit using it. She must have gotten the perfect amount from both parents for that skin tone. :monkaX:
Her mom looked Dominican or some kinda South American so I just assumed that

She’s getting more comfortable but as long as she’s on that fanfix site at most she’ll only do bikini photos and videos since theyre strict on what kind of content is posted there

For some reason she set her instagram profile to private - any of you people with an actual insta account if you can keep tabs thatd be great
Ive given up at trying to not get my account locked due to using 3rd party programs, Meta is just stupid

yeah she posted him a couple of times and the dude got harassed in the comments so she removed any mention of him

Real talk she needs better management. There’s potential there to make a lot of money and be a bigger draw. Not even talking about onlyfans. Why doesn’t she have multi million follower on TT.

Does she have nudes from when she was underage? Let me be clear, I'm not asking for them, just wondering if they exist. Since I have found nudes from other sources that are not on this website, and it wasn't stated if she was UA in them or not.

Off-topic: is the website struggling atm? Have been having issues loading pages.

Does she have nudes from when she was underage? Let me be clear, I'm not asking for them, just wondering if they exist. Since I have found nudes from other sources that are not on this website, and it wasn't stated if she was UA in them or not.

Off-topic: is the website struggling atm? Have been having issues loading pages.
if she doesnt have a tattoo on the shoulder then yes

Is it me or she has like crazy eyes
hope she doesn't do anything too wild because she looks like the kind of person to do so. just saw her recent story saying her face is boring and needs a face tatt. XD praying she's trolling.

but yeah her body is a rare one with being that slender with huge tits. there's surely money to be made off that.

hope she doesn't do anything too wild because she looks like the kind of person to do so. just saw her recent story saying her face is boring and needs a face tatt. XD praying she's trolling.

but yeah her body is a rare one with being that slender with huge tits. there's surely money to be made off that.
She’s young and dumb. That’s kinda the problem with finding some of these random tt chicks. We don’t develop till our mid 20’s. She’ll prob end up regretting the big ass arm tat in a few years too

Back
Top Bottom