Simp Chat Mikomi Hokina

TheSingleThought

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Best guess is that we're here speculating like thirsty mofos but nothing is happening since the ages of her career about that

She will not do nudes, ever, and that's my prediction based on the years of her not doing it and saying she won't do it 😩

I'm sure many chicks changed their mind but somehow I don't see that one changing hers

FeetInMouth

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 21, 2023
Tbh the whole "I don't do nudes" thing kinda irks me.

Like, yes. Yes you fucking do. You're wearing a grand total of 3 bandaids in your latest photoset. You are naked.

"I don't do nudes" is just copium at this point.

At this point, might as well just get it over with and show everything. I know it's just about the only thing that'd get me to ever subscribe again. Instead of the same old poses with plasters over and over again.

TheSingleThought

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I mean, imagine she called it nudes, without actually showing some pussy, people would go insane and call her a scam

It might be stupid but at least you know what you're buying

Overall she doesn't care about what we think, her business seems to be running as great as ever regardless of doing full blown nudity, so in the end I don't believe she will ever do real nudes. She doesn't need to, why would she?

aoaoaoaoaoao

Salami Enthusiast
Mar 11, 2022
They used to run a joint subreddit and discord several years ago, and did a lot of cosplay collabs, until one day Yuzu said that she was just kicked from discord and that Miko wouldn't talk to her anymore. Some bad blood definitely happen, but they kept it internal. There were several rumors circulating, claiming to be the reason for their falling out, none of them sounded very credible or even founded in reality.
I thought that they were done for good until recently Yuzu posted a Tiktok of them dancing together, so I guess they are friends again? Either way, considering that both of them started to do sexier stuff over the years, we can hope that they'll do more collabs.