EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Mikasa Waifu

simp71362

Casual
Sep 18, 2023

mk19c0f0c10675f41a6.md.png mk2351e4aa076f40ec8.md.jpg mk3dad0d3266513ad7c.md.png

mk19c0f0c10675f41a6.md.png mk2351e4aa076f40ec8.md.jpg mk3dad0d3266513ad7c.md.png
I dont think she has a discussion thread but be weary of her shes a scammer i bought a custom off her over 2 months ago and she keeps giving me the run around saying it will be done in a day or 2 but never sends anything. Also bought her VIP which she said she would send daily free content and she never sent/sends me anything. She also has another account under the name Yuukiiasuna.

I dont think she has a discussion thread but be weary of her shes a scammer i bought a custom off her over 2 months ago and she keeps giving me the run around saying it will be done in a day or 2 but never sends anything. Also bought her VIP which she said she would send daily free content and she never sent/sends me anything. She also has another account under the name Yuukiiasuna.
Same. I tipped her $15 for Snapchat. Total waste of money, especially when I sent her a chat. She goes, "I don't remember tho tf are you." I tell her, and she laughs. Huge bitch/cunt/twat/etc.

Quick Edit: After her "lol", she removed me from Snap. Absolutely do not buy or support her bullshit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom