EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mikaela Fuente / Mikalafuente Simp Chat

I'm just waiting for a pic of Mika and Rachel Cook (whose good looks didn't stop her to show full puss) together since they're both shooting in Saint Tropez

Feels like things are going as some of us old-timers expected, she's getting to big for her britches, she's mainstream popular now, no way her OF content gets any hotter.

define mainstream :PepeHmm:

Is there any Mikas VIP member here? I would like to have an idea of how many of us are Mikas OF vip members. And then if you have any strategy to obtain discounts from her or any strategy to find out if it is a boring or an amazing set only through the word description (since there is no detailed image preview).

Is there any Mikas VIP member here? I would like to have an idea of how many of us are Mikas OF vip members. And then if you have any strategy to obtain discounts from her or any strategy to find out if it is a boring or an amazing set only through the word description (since there is no detailed image preview).
I was a VIP member. Typically from what I recall she would give like a 5-10 image preview, very G-rated. From that I would consider whether the pictures were taken with a real camera/DSLR or iPhone and gauge the "worth" of the content off the equipment she used. To me higher quality images > more revealing outfits.

That's just my opinion though which is not by any means the best way to judge her content.

I stopped falling for the cringey captions because they're all hyperbole and lies. I only then went off what she posted on her wall or in the DM sneak peeks.

The problem is, to get what you want punctually you have to tip to get the message pinned on their end. Otherwise you drown and will never really figure out if the set you want has angles or clothes you're looking for. It's stupid, especially because there are a lot more VIP simps than you think. It's not always $100. She'll throw "free VIP" offers onto $20-50 sets. That is how I got in at the time.

Good luck on your quest. Don't spend more than you can afford. Please. Don't make such a foolish mistake. You can learn from someone stupid like me who published all the albums I obtained, save a few which I did not think were of the caliber that anyone was really after. That money is objectively better off in your pocket or invested into your hobbies or more important interests. She will not produce anything more revealing or lewd without doubling or tripling prices. With that said, what would you do with the $300USD that you would spend just to see her pussy some day?

I was a VIP member. Typically from what I recall she would give like a 5-10 image preview, very G-rated. From that I would consider whether the pictures were taken with a real camera/DSLR or iPhone and gauge the "worth" of the content off the equipment she used. To me higher quality images > more revealing outfits.

That's just my opinion though which is not by any means the best way to judge her content.

I stopped falling for the cringey captions because they're all hyperbole and lies. I only then went off what she posted on her wall or in the DM sneak peeks.

The problem is, to get what you want punctually you have to tip to get the message pinned on their end. Otherwise you drown and will never really figure out if the set you want has angles or clothes you're looking for. It's stupid, especially because there are a lot more VIP simps than you think. It's not always $100. She'll throw "free VIP" offers onto $20-50 sets. That is how I got in at the time.

Good luck on your quest. Don't spend more than you can afford. Please. Don't make such a foolish mistake. You can learn from someone stupid like me who published all the albums I obtained, save a few which I did not think were of the caliber that anyone was really after. That money is objectively better off in your pocket or invested into your hobbies or more important interests. She will not produce anything more revealing or lewd without doubling or tripling prices. With that said, what would you do with the $300USD that you would spend just to see her pussy some day?
Thank you for your detailed reply :pepoLove:

The tip about DSLR x iPhone camera is a very good one. But it doesnt go straight to the point since the most especial features that makes a set boring or amazing are the poses, the angles, the cheekiness, the action... For example, i think is more interesting an "ass up face down iphone pic" than a "average stand up pose DSLR pic". Ufortunately, as you said, is very difficult to find out what are the poses and angles as the cringey caption always seems to be hyperbolic and lies. I had hope the caption to follow at least some indirect pattern about the poses, angles and moves, but it seems only to be a complete mess

I am such a hard fan of her body that I am willing to dedicate a portion of mine entertainment budget to purchasing some of her content (i am not used to buy any other OF content, until now i was kinda an OF "freeloader"), and of course, i am not thinking to spend more that i can afford. But, that booty is such kinda a "nature-power-cosmologic" happenning that it would be a pitty to live at its same era and to let it pass without trying any extra effort more than just being a "freeloader" to get a more complete viewing experience of this historical event, hahaha

I would love to see she doing more explicit content, but, believe me, it is not a main issue for me. Dont get me wrong, I am aware about the power that a bare pussy can sparks at male instincts, haha, However, its also so clear to me that what makes she unique to me are her body and booty lines, the exuberant way that her curves shapes when she bends and all that perfect moves and "fold details" that i cant see nowhere else, hahaha... So, when i say a "more complete viewing experience" i am talking mostly about getting a "complete collection" of her booty at bolder poses and anlges than about getting any naked axplicit content. To be honest, maybe i would be more relaxed now if i were looking for pussy views, because i am "sure" she is not making this kind of explicit content at the moment. However, she is posting 1 to 3 complete new sets per day, it means around new 120 pics and 4 vids per day, and i am almost sure she is already delivering these bolder poses, angles and moves of her booty that iam looking for in some sets that i just would like to know which ones they are

Fortunately, as you said, she lowered the price of the vip ticket. I think it was around $100, i have paid around $30. So, i hope many others simps become her vip and communicate here. Then maybe we can find a way to coordinate our efforts even more and minimize the waste of money to get the best of her content

She’s got enough money to get lawyers involved for that kind of shit. I mean I would if my income came from that

Back
Top Bottom