EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mikaela Fuente / Mikalafuente Simp Chat

CatUpdate how did you find these? share your secrets with us
Nothing special, I just search Youtube (and Google). I try to be observant, for instance, to find Krissy King The Label Full Show that I posted, I used the clips of the show on this site, and just tried to make out what the cursive writing on the digital billboard behind Mika said.

Here are a couple more. Some different angles of the full Black Tape Project show in 4k.
youtube.com/watch?v=yHHNxM1NJ-E
youtube.com/watch?v=vqUSIs7eKgw

Here's Mika slo-mo catwalk from New York Swim Week.
youtube.com/watch?v=XQrvhcw4zc4

And even slower. ;) Both in 4k.
youtube.com/watch?v=nb5Aryzrh3Y

I just noticed the above video was posted on the main thread so if you want to see where it came from to keep an eye on the channel, this is the source. :)

guys... I'm super obsessed with this chicks ass. like these runways have been mesmerizing the hell out of me. I saw on one of her IG posts going into long winded arguments with people saying that it's a bbl... like damn she already confirmed it's not fake but may get bigger boobs one day (pray she doesn't) I don't think Mika has any reason to lie especially in a day and age like this where literally anything can be exposed as false.

people really think skinny chicks can't have big asses and most of the time the asses just look even bigger because they have a small frame. Girls like Rubi Rose and Britney Mazo got big natural asses for their small frames as well.

guys... I'm super obsessed with this chicks ass. like these runways have been mesmerizing the hell out of me. I saw on one of her IG posts going into long winded arguments with people saying that it's a bbl... like damn she already confirmed it's not fake but may get bigger boobs one day (pray she doesn't) I don't think Mika has any reason to lie especially in a day and age like this where literally anything can be exposed as false.

people really think skinny chicks can't have big asses and most of the time the asses just look even bigger because they have a small frame. Girls like Rubi Rose and Britney Mazo got big natural asses for their small frames as well.
couple of plastic surgeons have said they think her ass is not fake as well. just some solid genetics

Back
Top Bottom