EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mikaela Fuente / Mikalafuente Simp Chat

People are understandably getting fed up with paying insane money to essentially get scammed
It is quite expensive, but from what I hear, I wouldn't say it's a scam. I'm aware of other creators who have literally sold an individual the same thing multiple times and not compensated them fairly when their mistake was pointed out. Also, other creators who string on individuals for months, claiming they are working on the custom content that they asked for, while making excuses, then just ghosting them completely. Based on a lack of such complaints that I've heard, I don't think Mika does anything like that. I believe you at least get some nice bare butt and see-through top content, but it's just a bit too expensive for me to afford.

It is quite expensive, but from what I hear, I wouldn't say it's a scam. I'm aware of other creators who have literally sold an individual the same thing multiple times and not compensated them fairly when their mistake was pointed out. Also, other creators who string on individuals for months, claiming they are working on the custom content that they asked for, while making excuses, then just ghosting them completely. Based on a lack of such complaints that I've heard, I don't think Mika does anything like that. I believe you at least get some nice bare butt and see-through top content, but it's just a bit too expensive for me to afford.
Either way people should stop paying for the overpriced shit so she is forced to post some better content

Well, looks like she's hanging with the Black Tape Project guy, now.
... won't be long until she's on the runway (somewhere) in just a small amount of tape.
... she'll break the internet with her runway walk in the tape "outfit".
... can only imagine how many financially rich, celeb status, young men will slide into her DMs after that walk, hahaha.

Is she not posting anymore or did all her fans go broke after paying 100$ per post ? i haven't found a new nude video in weeks !

It is quite expensive, but from what I hear, I wouldn't say it's a scam.

no doubt she's actually naked in this video but $123 for 31 seconds is pretty steep. and it's gonna be one of those "implied nudes". no nips or anything else.

Back
Top Bottom