EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mercoffdaperc - Discussion Thread

I just found out about her 5 days ago and man is she wild lmao just today she changed in front of her cam and even pissed in a sams club parking lot
She does irl streams? Found out about her when I saw her glaze xqc on that destiny stream.

She showed her whole tits today while changing there’s a clip can someone download it and upload it here?

so whats her real lore other then being a xqc fangirl and getting rejected?

>she has quit her job and streaming full time
>shower nip slip
>price drop of her onlyfans

but who knows what clown shit she is gonna do next:KEKW:

Is her OF a troll? Her twitter seems to indicate such.

Her OF is a scam.
She just reposts nasty dick pics that guys send her in dms.

She also wrote this:

@mercoffdaperc
literally if you ever expect to see me naked you might as well just unsub that’s not the point of this ngl tbh i didn’t even expect to keep using this. it was a meme. but for those of you who like supporting me and like who I am as a person, feel free to keep subbing, if not, that’s cool too.

Should mass report her account. Don't sub

while i was checking her most recent vod it stopped working and apparently she deleted it, went to clips to see if anything fun appeared and saw this, and before even getting to watch it she deleted that as well... anyone got full VOD?
966ac6d3654611639bce367038d5ee898e0dd986f7750bd7.png

while i was checking her most recent vod it stopped working and apparently she deleted it, went to clips to see if anything fun appeared and saw this, and before even getting to watch it she deleted that as well... anyone got full VOD?
966ac6d3654611639bce367038d5ee898e0dd986f7750bd7.png
Was this from yesterday's video? I tried going through it real quick and only saw the segment with her getting ready. Was there a stream after that? If so, looks like it's gone :(

Just found out about this bitch today lurking on Kick. She seems bat shit crazy on some cut your dick off while sleeping type energy but she's so hot and got a gorgeous face. And I would still fuck the shit out of her then give her a fat facial after.

I hope she weasels her way into the ASMR category on Kick, lets get this bitch a 3DIO and watch her go to town on them ears with some Adhego action :cumsby:

Last edited:
Whats the story behind the pic of getting pissed in the mouth? Or the dick smacking on the face?
I agree with others that she seems completely crazy and wack, although I'd personally never skip a chance to creampie half a gallon in her (and then flee the country).

Back
Top Bottom