EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Megumi Koneko Discussion Thread

NingenShikkaku

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Content Thread
I thought it would be nice to make this thread, instead of talking on her main page and having comments removed.

Her eye : she had a tumor when she was younger that left a big scar on her face, and her eye is a very lazy eye. She is always hiding her eye, even in her everyday life.
Some sample :

Dark-Magician-Girl---168819e2b1799a5692.md.jpg Earth-chan-Lewd---7-NQXfHNHl2-Ll4FRYsI.md.jpg Earth-chan-Lewd---14-dHCzLhAn2-p2vPqEkl.md.jpg Harley-Quinn-Suicide-Squad-Fanservice-24dc26a1741129c5a9.md.jpg20191210_120950_982086ca6f810d8b2bc04501d2cc7ccf2cc.md.jpg 20200225_231414_4053174a1593697f260.md.jpg

Also she has been very very slow at delivering rewards since May 2020. At some point you would get your rewards nearly 6 months later.. Now it's better.

It is kinda better, but there are still delays. Her subscriber count also keep decreasing every month, and her OF is very inactive... Which is unfortunate, since she is really cute.

I have the impression that it is because she has a site that is not patreon or OL which is not so well known that she advertises when she can afterwards concerning her eye I understand the fact of fantasizing about something that we I don't see but to say that it spoils the photos or other I find it hard
personally I respect his choice and I find that he adds a shy side

in short, I'm not sure about social networks, so if he has a reason why he has less work, I'm a taker! covid? harassment ? want to stop?

I have the impression that it is because she has a site that is not patreon or OL which is not so well known that she advertises when she can afterwards concerning her eye I understand the fact of fantasizing about something that we I don't see but to say that it spoils the photos or other I find it hard
personally I respect his choice and I find that he adds a shy side

in short, I'm not sure about social networks, so if he has a reason why he has less work, I'm a taker! covid? harassment ? want to stop?
you mean that she is working less because of covid/harrassment, etc? If that's the reason, it's completely understandable However, she does not give that impression.

I was a big fan of her and never even realized she hid her eye behind her bang in every cosplay. Mostly because she flips the images, making it seem like she hides both eyes evenly and not only one side. Did anyone else totally missed this?

I watched some streams of her too and she was always a nice, friendly person - sad to hear about her eye.
Thanks for creating the thread!

I was a big fan of her and never even realized she hid her eye behind her bang in every cosplay. Mostly because she flips the images, making it seem like she hides both eyes evenly and not only one side. Did anyone else totally missed this?

I watched some streams of her too and she was always a nice, friendly person - sad to hear about her eye.
Thanks for creating the thread!
yes the same for me, I followed her for a long time, and I had never noticed, I only realized when I saw someone talking about it in the old forum *Blacklisted site*.

When I found out about the eye it never bothered me at all, to be honest it was exactly the opposite I started to admire her even more than before, because for her being limited by this condition and still decided to work with cosplay something that basically depends 100% on appearance.
This must have been very difficult for her, she certainly needed a lot of resolve and courage to go down that path, and she not only did it, but she did it very well and became big in the cosplay scene.

That's why I admire her a lot, not only for her cute, sexy and always perfect cosplays, but also for the person behind the cosplays because it certainly wasn't easy to do all this.

When I found out about the eye it never bothered me at all, to be honest it was exactly the opposite I started to admire her even more than before, because for her being limited by this condition and still decided to work with cosplay something that basically depends 100% on appearance.
This must have been very difficult for her, she certainly needed a lot of resolve and courage to go down that path, and she not only did it, but she did it very well and became big in the cosplay scene.

That's why I admire her a lot, not only for her cute, sexy and always perfect cosplays, but also for the person behind the cosplays because it certainly wasn't easy to do all this.
100% agree. She has a big scar under her lazy eye which I personally like a lot (makes her face even cuter), it's sad to see that she edits it out in most photos :/

She gave several excuses to her delays.
In 2020 delay was because her photog was sick, 2021 because covid and all, and now 2022 because of war in Ukraine.
She even uses that excuse of war in Ukraine to make her patrons look like monster with no heart when they remind her she still has delay and never give updates..
As people tell her in her discord, delay can be acceptable, but she should at least give updates regularly.
Even her patron count has been decreasing like crazy because of that...

She gave several excuses to her delays.
In 2020 delay was because her photog was sick, 2021 because covid and all, and now 2022 because of war in Ukraine.
She even uses that excuse of war in Ukraine to make her patrons look like monster with no heart when they remind her she still has delay and never give updates..
As people tell her in her discord, delay can be acceptable, but she should at least give updates regularly.
Even her patron count has been decreasing like crazy because of that...

wouldn't she leave all of her? I didn't really follow the frequency of the sets she offered, but I don't have the impression that he has more of this sparkling side of before

I thought she was from latvia and living in london - how does ukraine impact her that much?

I mean i respect her for still doing fashion and photography while having a "not so pretty" scar on her face, but I dislike people who make up excuses.

I can understand when you say "Im not feeling well" or "I don't have any motivation after 1.5years of constant shootings", but saying things like "the war in ukraine makes me unable to provide content for my paying customers because i live in london" is something i dislike a lot.

I supported her once on Patreon back in ~2019 and she delivered on time, even though the price was quite high in my opinion. Would love to support her again because i like her pictures, but after hearing about the delays i will probably not.

[...] it's sad to see that she edits it out in most photos :/
I wish she would do a cosplay of a character that already has a scar there

I thought she was from latvia and living in london - how does ukraine impact her that much?

I mean i respect her for still doing fashion and photography while having a "not so pretty" scar on her face, but I dislike people who make up excuses.

I can understand when you say "Im not feeling well" or "I don't have any motivation after 1.5years of constant shootings", but saying things like "the war in ukraine makes me unable to provide content for my paying customers because i live in london" is something i dislike a lot.

I supported her once on Patreon back in ~2019 and she delivered on time, even though the price was quite high in my opinion. Would love to support her again because i like her pictures, but after hearing about the delays i will probably not.

I wish she would do a cosplay of a character that already has a scar there
Because apparently her photo editor lives in Ukraine, and so they can't work until they're safe. But whole 2021 there was no war so that excuse is not working.... Honestly she always has different excuses.. after 2 whole years of delay it's a bit meh.
To say, she didnt release anything in January and September 2021 because she had nothing, so people who pledged got coupons to get sets off her store.
But the worst is the lack of updates, really. People need to "harass" her on discord to get a reply, because she doesn't reply to Patreon messages, nor post updated.
She said things would got back to normal for April. Now it's "March will be released early May, and April with a one week delay, and things will be back to normal in May." Idk if we can believe it anymore..

Because apparently her photo editor lives in Ukraine, and so they can't work until they're safe. But whole 2021 there was no war so that excuse is not working.... Honestly she always has different excuses.. after 2 whole years of delay it's a bit meh.
To say, she didnt release anything in January and September 2021 because she had nothing, so people who pledged got coupons to get sets off her store.
But the worst is the lack of updates, really. People need to "harass" her on discord to get a reply, because she doesn't reply to Patreon messages, nor post updated.
She said things would got back to normal for April. Now it's "March will be released early May, and April with a one week delay, and things will be back to normal in May." Idk if we can believe it anymore..
I genuinely can't understand these women, it's not just her that does this, I've seen several others neglecting handouts of rewards and stuff like that, and I don't understand how the fuck it can be so hard to take a few dozen photos edit a little bit and deliver to who paid, most of them don't do anything else in their lives and even then they can't do it right, there's no way that it takes a whole month to make 3 or 4 sets of photos, it's not like they did a heavy editing , usually the only thing they change is the light and contrast, and especially nowadays there are pre-made filters that will do this with 1 click.

The fact is that it's so easy for them to make a lot of money on the internet, and they know it, that they don't even care anymore.

Because she know that when she decides to post something, there will be a few dozen guys who will still pay her for whatever she's posting, and if at any point that doesn't work just show a little more.

I have no doubts that all those patrons who canceled their subscription because of her delay,
the moment she announces that she's going to start showing boobs most of them come back right away. (including me)
And the cycle repeats until the boobs don't work anymore,
and then it goes to the next step, which is to go full naked,
and when that stops working,
it starts playing with toys or B/G content and so on...

My point is, it's so easy for them to make money that at some point they don't care about anything anymore.
When their bank accounts are already full, why should they keep striving to do their best?
if a average and flawed job is enough to make a lot of money.

Can't you tell patreon about it? I can remember i also had a problem with someone not delivering after buying via paypal, and after i opened a "give me my money back" case with paypal i suddenly received the email with stuff i was missing.

Sad to see that she is slowly loosing motivation (or similar stuff). I really like her pictures, she also keeps herself out of any drama which makes it easier to like her.

The fact is that it's so easy for them to make a lot of money on the internet, and they know it, that they don't even care anymore.

Because she know that when she decides to post something, there will be a few dozen guys who will still pay her for whatever she's posting, and if at any point that doesn't work just show a little more.

I have no doubts that all those patrons who canceled their subscription because of her delay,
the moment she announces that she's going to start showing boobs most of them come back right away. (including me)
And the cycle repeats until the boobs don't work anymore,
and then it goes to the next step, which is to go full naked,
and when that stops working,
it starts playing with toys or B/G content and so on...

My point is, it's so easy for them to make money that at some point they don't care about anything anymore.
When their bank accounts are already full, why should they keep striving to do their best?
if a average and flawed job is enough to make a lot of money.
From what I understood she has a job outside patreon. So she does have an income.
She prob does patreon to keep doing cosplay as she likes it. She doesn't see patreon as a job/work, more like a hobby; people support her, so they won't mind if there is delay, since they're here to support her. , But she forgets people do pay to get her stuff so yes we mind.
The issue is that she has a little gang of harcore fans, who forgive her everything. When angry patrons mention her delays on discord, you see these guy tell them "come on calm down she will send it". Even if you've been waiting for 5 months lol they truly don't help.

Also her Ukrainian editor does edit a lot. I personally say that she "liquify" Megumi's face. Too much edit in her recent sets imo. Useless edit.
I mean :

Enma-Ai-Catgirl-5.md.jpg
And I agree that it doesn't take that long to edit picts. A few hours for a 30 pic set, if you do not edit the hell out of her. *sighs*
Especially when she releases Iphone sets. Come on, it takes even less time to edit.

But honestly, at some point we had 5-6month delay. Instead of just pausing her patreon, and catch up, she kept going, kept advertising new sets on twitter, as if nothing was happening ugh.

Can't you tell patreon about it? I can remember i also had a problem with someone not delivering after buying via paypal, and after i opened a "give me my money back" case with paypal i suddenly received the email with stuff i was missing.

Sad to see that she is slowly loosing motivation (or similar stuff). I really like her pictures, she also keeps herself out of any drama which makes it easier to like her.
You can tell Patreon, they will tell you to message the creator. And since you message Megumi and gets no reply....
Opening a paypal case will work, but then you will get a refund and not the rewards. So :/ you just call her out on discord and it magically works, you get rewards not so long after haha

"liquify" Megumi's face. Too much edit in her recent sets imo
That does indeed look like too much editing. Sad to see, i love her "normal" sets the most where I think she doesn't have a lot of editing on her.

Also, it's weird to see that she didn't "work ahead" like other content creators sometimes do. I can remember PewDiePie and MikomiHokina said once that they created content for weeks in advance, so a quick illness or days off shouldn't impact the upload/publish cycle.

Not trying to sound mean, but: Are there no other editors available / can't she do it herself? Weak excuse in my opinion :peepoGiggles:

That does indeed look like too much editing. Sad to see, i love her "normal" sets the most where I think she doesn't have a lot of editing on her.

Also, it's weird to see that she didn't "work ahead" like other content creators sometimes do. I can remember PewDiePie and MikomiHokina said once that they created content for weeks in advance, so a quick illness or days off shouldn't impact the upload/publish cycle.

Not trying to sound mean, but: Are there no other editors available / can't she do it herself? Weak excuse in my opinion :peepoGiggles:
Yeah i wonder the same.. if your editor can't be on time, why don't you get a new one? Maybe because it's her friend and she doesnt pay them (or very cheap) idk..
Even Mikomi, for March she was late sending rewards because of her cancer and all appointments. BUT she made a post. She updated everyone!! So they knew there would be delay!! Why can't Megumi simply do that???

Also, on OF she posted a phone set that she edited herself, since her editor was dealing with the war. EVEN MORE LIQUIFIED. You can't do that on a phone pic, which is grainy, and liquify your skin like that omg haha
3024x4032_05350eeb968081972edb16b581bf15e4.md.jpg
The normally edited pics were so much better, more natural :
2208x2944_df9fdbadf34d8fbcf61306bc6cefdd9b0763d1b65ac84600.md.jpgFMZhvkKX0AMLBci97dc4a8932ceb157.md.jpg

That's what i like about her sets: Natural look, many pictures compared to other ones who only have like 7 pictures per set and many different poses and formats which are perfect as wallpapers.

Sad to hear she doesn't take it as serious as other creators, because she is one of the few who I really like. You think it's worth to buy the sets from her website or do we already have all of them?

Back
Top Bottom