SPRING BREAK - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE! - CLICK HERE
Simp Chat - Megan McCarthy Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums
  • Emails and alerts are now back, you will need to visit unread threads in your Watched Threads list before new alerts are sent.

thatsmyfetishnosrsly

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Is that seriously why there's nudes in the thread but she seems to be pretty much non-nude now since forever?

I don't get that at all. We've already seen her bare tits why the hell would she not want to make serious bank by doing the rest. Such a fucking disappointment. She'll wait until she gets them reduced too to start doing explicit shit.

masterchief@12

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i'm not really sure tbh. she could be making a lot of $. It doesn't make sense when these girls already have nudes online to act like they are better than that now. just get your money and retire early - especially when you have a body like that (which like .001% of women do).

i think when she first turned 18 she probably got a little too excited and then released those nudes because she was blowing up on tiktok (her first account got banned); comments were always begging for OF. it was probably a combination of excitement and immaturity. god knows what level of emotional damage showing your naked body to the world does.